Deron Williams vs Baron Davis

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:31 pm
well, is true that deron make 18 points in the 4th quarter, but, the jazz never got a chance to win cause they really sucks in the defence, and deron was the worst, did u see parker in the last quarter, he goes walking into the paint

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:36 pm
aletha33 wrote:
migya wrote:Deron was huge against the Spurs tonight! 16pts through the first three quarters and then 18pts in the 4th! He almost brought the Jazz to a win. He isn't Baron yet but he is seemingly getting there fast

sorry, scoring points during garbage time doesn't impress me...
down as much as 18 in the 4th? where was he the first 3 quarters...

yep, is this a typical warriors line of thinkin or just your loser mentality??

down by 18 at the 4th and you're already giving it up as garbage time eh? time for showboating?? i doubt you can do that with the spurs.

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:43 pm
well, it's easy man, baron play and make the team play, AND he is a gret defender, deron makes 18 points cause the utah can't make a tem play, and the fault is from...jerry sloan, i don't think, with stockton they play as a team all the game, so is the point guard fault, and tony parker crushed him, cause he attack the paint and destroy the utah defence, and keeps the team focused and make everyone get onvolved, thats a pointguard

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:46 pm
tinchogsw wrote:well, it's easy man, baron play and make the team play, AND he is a gret defender, deron makes 18 points cause the utah can't make a tem play, and the fault is from...jerry sloan, i don't think, with stockton they play as a team all the game, so is the point guard fault, and tony parker crushed him, cause he attack the paint and destroy the utah defence, and keeps the team focused and make everyone get onvolved, thats a pointguard

ok, i see that you don't know your bball and no point in discussing further, that's why I love going back to this forum, it gives me a lot of entertainment

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 6:53 pm
haha, yeah right, maybe im do not understand a lot about bball, but u truely are not going to teah me nothing, deron must play for the and1 team

Rookie
» Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 pm
darin willums is good il give ya that but agent barin davis :bs: javascript:emoticon(':bs:') :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :D :D :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Hall of Famer
» Tue May 22, 2007 3:20 am
aletha33 wrote:
migya wrote:Deron was huge against the Spurs tonight! 16pts through the first three quarters and then 18pts in the 4th! He almost brought the Jazz to a win. He isn't Baron yet but he is seemingly getting there fast

Wasn't garbage time, especially against the Spurs. Deron did great but he has to repeat it and he likely won't

All Star
» Tue May 22, 2007 9:37 am
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Wasn't garbage time, especially against the Spurs. Deron did great but he has to repeat it and he likely won't

i define garbage time as being down 10+...it was in my mind...

when the spurs mentality and effort on defense decreases - which it does naturally when you're down 10+ - that's garbage time.

All Star
» Tue May 22, 2007 9:43 am
Golden State Warriors wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

yep, is this a typical warriors line of thinkin or just your loser mentality??

down by 18 at the 4th and you're already giving it up as garbage time eh? time for showboating?? i doubt you can do that with the spurs.

uh, your **** doesn't even make sense...

aren't you the retarded dumbass with the GSW name and yet you're a jazz fan? do i really need to say anymore?

scoring a bunch of points when obviously the effort on defense wasn't there by the spurs, being up by so much - no, scoring like that doesn't impress me.

so you're saying deron showboated? WTF? dude, next time, think before you start typing so you can come up with a cohesive posting...

and this **** will be over in 4 games anyway...

Rookie
» Tue May 22, 2007 10:53 am
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Even though the Jazz lost on Sunday, Deron played alot better than Baron did.

I also predict that Deron will out-play Baron tonight.

All Star
» Tue May 22, 2007 11:04 am
UtahSheetFan wrote:
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

shouldn't you be trolling in a Spur message board?

oh wait, you wouldn't have much to say there NOR will you have much to say.

it's alright dude, if you need to vent your pent up frustrations from the thought of being swept, go ahead...

we're all just going to laugh here.

Starting Lineup
» Tue May 22, 2007 11:15 am
UtahSheetFan wrote:
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Deron is going to play better than a 32 point, 9 assists, 6 steals and 60% FG night? Oh I would love to see Deron do this

Rookie
» Tue May 22, 2007 11:18 am
BT wrote:
UtahSheetFan wrote:
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Deron is going to play better than a 32 point, 9 assists, 6 steals and 60% FG night? Oh I would love to see Deron do this

The local YMCA doesn't count.

Starting Lineup
» Tue May 22, 2007 11:23 am
What do you mean by outplay? As in have a better stat/effectivness on the court in the GSW-Utah series so comparing how Deron is doing with how Baron was doing?

because I didn't know Game 3 was at the YMCA.

Rookie
» Tue May 22, 2007 12:05 pm
BT wrote:What do you mean by outplay? As in have a better stat/effectivness on the court in the GSW-Utah series so comparing how Deron is doing with how Baron was doing?

because I didn't know Game 3 was at the YMCA.

By outplay I mean Deron is playing and Baron is not.

Yes, I will enjoy being swept in the Western Conference Finals. It is preferable to fishing.