where the Warrior's hotspots in San Jose?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:51 pm
Me and my boys are religiously watchin the Dubs at the "O-Max Theatre" (Oscar's giant HD screen), but where do the Warrior fans congregate in San Jose to watch the big games? (okay, granted there haven't been many or any in recent history) There's gotta be a Warriors sports bar crackin off. Any leads?

Adonal wants to know!

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:24 pm
[quote="drewbacca22"]Me and my boys are religiously watchin the Dubs at the "O-Max Theatre" (Oscar's giant HD screen), but where do the Warrior fans congregate in San Jose to watch the big games? (okay, granted there haven't been many or any in recent history) There's gotta be a Warriors sports bar crackin off. Any leads?
[/quote]

What about in Oakland/Berkeley I was gonna watch on Tivo tonight but would rather watch with a bunch of excited fans. I'm sure I can watch it at most bars but would like to know where the Dub fans will be.

Role Player
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:52 pm
i watched it at dublin hooters lol.. but i was the only one cheering with a select group across the other side of the building

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:56 pm
I watched games 1 and 2 at the Garrett in Campbell. Get there early or else, its standing room only. Good food, cold beer, and W's playoff b-ball. What more can you ask for?

Rookie
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:45 am
San Jose Garrett eh?

Well, that's "technically" Campbell, but close enough...

I work right up the street from there.... and DrewBacca lives up the street.... we might make that the hotspot

TIGHT..> Adonal is laying on the old Adidas Kobe's from back in the day... LOL!

Starting Lineup
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:26 pm
WestCoast O wrote:San Jose Garrett eh?

Well, that's "technically" Campbell, but close enough...

I work right up the street from there.... and DrewBacca lives up the street.... we might make that the hotspot

TIGHT..> Adonal is laying on the old Adidas Kobe's from back in the day... LOL!

I'm going to head up to the Garrett right after work. Hopefully I'll get there around 6:30pm to secure a good table.

Go Warriors!!!

Rookie
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:11 pm
As much as I'd like to say, "I'LL SEE YOU THERE".....

I'll be in the building they call the Oracle tonight!! Maybe Sunday tho..

"I'm in the building and I'm feeling myself!" 8)