Devin Harris

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 am
Well.. I used to like him.. cuz hes so quick..

But.. now I hate him....

Hes one of the biggest flopper ever!!! :banghead:

From 82games.com, Harris drawn 77 offense fouls this season, second after Anderson Varejao.

What a flopper!

By the way, Monta ranks 5th with 64 offene fouls drwan. Keep up the good work Monta!!!

:)

» Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:55 am
Worst floppers in the league:

1. Steve Nash
2. Devin Harris
3. Mike Dunleavy Jr
4. Kevin Martin
5. Chris Webber (who learned from Vlade).

Flopping is one thing. Drawing a charge by pretending to get hit is definately frustrating, but what I hate more is the guys who flail and scream to get to the line. The Dirk's, the DWade's, the Kobe's, the Gilbert's... That's what I can't stand.

Rookie
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:16 pm
You can't blame a guy for taking advantage of the rules. Drawing 77 charges is a nice defense stat. It just sucks when it's against your team.

Rookie
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:33 pm
bboyppis wrote:Well.. I used to like him.. cuz hes so quick..

But.. now I hate him....

Hes one of the biggest flopper ever!!! :banghead:

From 82games.com, Harris drawn 77 offense fouls this season, second after Anderson Varejao.

What a flopper!

By the way, Monta ranks 5th with 64 offene fouls drwan. Keep up the good work Monta!!!

:)

Sounds like a double standard. Face it, we would love DH if he was on our team. That guy is quick.

All Star
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:29 pm
theres a lot of players that we would like if they were on our team...but that doesnt mean we gotta like em when they arent. kobe for instance, i REALLY dont like him. but id like him if he were a warrior.

» Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:32 pm
Hoopy Dunkalot wrote:You can't blame a guy for taking advantage of the rules. Drawing 77 charges is a nice defense stat. It just sucks when it's against your team.

See, to me it really depends. Take James Posey, for example. There's a guy who draws legit charges; he plants his body in front of a defender, stands still, and gets nailed with the impact. In the case of players like Nash, Dunleavy, DHarris, ect... they flail so soon and off such a small touch, that they really aren't taking any abuse by drawing the charge.

To me, I can't enjoy a drawn charge when the defender clearly flopped. Drawing charges is a lost art; Charles Oakley used to be amazing at it. The sheer amount of punishment that guy would take was legendary... and he was willing to go through it to get a couple more possessions for his team. But Devin Harris? That dude's just falling down whenever anybody gets near him. That's not fun to watch. Not even when its a player on my team (ie, Dunleavy... or, lately, Harrington).

Hall of Famer
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 pm
If you've come here to talk shiit you can fukoff right now!
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:42 pm
DELETED
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:48 pm
DELETED

Hall of Famer
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:03 pm
Your bullshiit talk won't be accepted. The other Mv fan poster, jackofspeed is alright and he is welcome as he talks nice enough.

The Warriors are handing out a butt kicking :)

Site Admin
» Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:01 pm
I don't care, but he does have a point migya. You are a mod, and this has been one of the most liberal forums i have ever been on, but either ban him, suspend him or stop talking about it...no offense but themavfreak has a point, talk is cheap.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:32 am
JReed23 wrote:I don't care, but he does have a point migya. You are a mod, and this has been one of the most liberal forums i have ever been on, but either ban him, suspend him or stop talking about it...no offense but themavfreak has a point, talk is cheap.

Don't worry about that. All of his posts are offensive towards the Dubs or some of the posters here, so he'll be banned shortly...