Devin Harris

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Does this guy annoy you as much as he does me? He is worse than Vlade is terms of FLOPS and flailing his arms. Totally annoying.

Have to give him props though, dude was taking it to the rack and we could not stop him for awhile.

Going back to my playing days, that is one of those guys that would just annoy the crap out of you playing against him.

Role Player
» Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Yes I am annoyed. He plays like a pansy lol. Watch this video of the post-game interview with Devin Harris. Every sentence he says is, "I didn't make the shot because I was looking for the foul"

LoL. To me that says, "I don't want to make a hard shot, I want to make points the easiest way possible"

http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=93978

All Star
» Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:55 pm
I was just telling my girlfriend last night that this dude is THE new number public enemy for me, replacing Raja Bell. This dudes a straight biatch! A hand to his hip by Al last night, a slight touch, and he goes flying as if he were popped by Ray Lewis...

whatever, he fits perfectly with this team full of whiners...cuban, dirk, now devin...

Starting Lineup
» Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:01 pm
Yes, I put him in the same class as Ginnobli who flops (a little more ackwardly thand harris)....but anyone heard how his shoulder is?

Rookie
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:21 am
glad im not the only one who noticed this...I HATE THIS FUCKIN GUY!

Rookie
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:24 am
He's fast. They should just lay off him and let him shoot J's from midrange. His jump shot, while improved, is still very inconsistant.

Rookie
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:00 am
I hate the fact that flopping is rewarded. Unfortunately with the handcheck rules, the only way to defend against a penetrator is to keep him in front of you and/or flop as he's trying to get by you.

Anyway, Devin is an excellent flopper ... maybe the best in the league. I hate it that it's come to this, but until the rules change I'll be happy when he draws a charge.

BTW ... Josh Howard is getting pretty good too.

All Star
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:08 am
I have to disagree with Devin Harris being the best flopper. He's good, great even, but not the best. Hands down, Mike Dunleavy Jr. is the best flopper in the league. The one thing that he does right is hit the deck with the slightest amount of contact.

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:23 pm
Thunder wrote:I have to disagree with Devin Harris being the best flopper. He's good, great even, but not the best. Hands down, Mike Dunleavy Jr. is the best flopper in the league. The one thing that he does right is hit the deck with the slightest amount of contact.

i would disagree with that, ginobli is probably the biggest flopper around right now, i hate him and his crazy movements when he is barely touched.. dont get me wrong he is good, but i big flopper...

VLADE DIVACS FLOPS WERE THE BEST

All Star
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:29 pm
pollykraker wrote:
Thunder wrote:I have to disagree with Devin Harris being the best flopper. He's good, great even, but not the best. Hands down, Mike Dunleavy Jr. is the best flopper in the league. The one thing that he does right is hit the deck with the slightest amount of contact.

i would disagree with that, ginobli is probably the biggest flopper around right now, i hate him and his crazy movements when he is barely touched.. dont get me wrong he is good, but i big flopper...

VLADE DIVACS FLOPS WERE THE BEST

Different kind of flopping though. Harris flops both on defense and offense. Haven't seen Ginobili do the defensive flops or Mike Dunleavy the offensive flops (e.g. pretending that someone shot you when in fact you we're blocked cleanly and then grabbed your defender down so he landed on your stupid ass)

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:47 pm
here is Mr Harris and some lovely ladies (probably his sisters or cousins) showing what a loser he is...throw up those L's for losses!

here is Devin gettin his **** swatted to next week (by then they'll be out of the playoffs) by Mr. Stoudamire

annnnnd here's DH suckin on Avery's thumb. wierd, I know.

Go Dubs!

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:51 pm
devin harris is a flopper, but we cant really talk all that much since monta kinda flops too.

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:13 pm
Monta takes charges. Monta doesn't flop. Monta is a saint! (just like Dorothy Mantooth) How dare you.

Rookie
» Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:02 pm
Sunday night had to be the worst, when he was just lying on the ground after the J-Rich block, acting like he was hurt when there was nothing wrong with him.

All Star
» Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:40 am
ahahaha...first of all i just have to say to Thunder....saying that mike dunleavy jr is the best at ANYTHING was just pretty funny to me. but yeah, back on topic. i would have to agree with pollykraker that ginobili is the best flopper becuz of the fact that he's got his name out there in the nba already. the fact that he takes advantages of it is smart....no matter how much i hate the guy....

if i were to call mike dunleavy jr anything, id say he gotta be the biggest crybaby in the NBA next to sam cassell