Should Warrriors sign chinese player Sun Ming Ming or Yi

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:07 pm
Consider about asian community in bay area....i think about how about if warriors get asian guy like Sun ming ming or yi jian lian...these two guys is could fit to warrriors and also make the financial in great shape...imagine every single game no empty seat and all warriors merchandise sold out even in oversea such country like china or asia country they will know more about GSW....coz we know asia market is big....good for warriors financial and good player will keep coming especially we had money....but sun ming ming is damn HUGE...look at the size 7'9"....i believe he could draw double team on him...give him a good trainer coach...he will dominate center in few years...even shaq is look like kid in front of him....get him before other team step in front of us again....we are warriors fan..we want the best thing for our team...right...go warriors...make it playoff...and kick the dallas butt.....

Founder
» Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:12 pm
that 7 foot 9 guy will never play in the NBA, he's way too slow, with our running offense, he would never get down in court in time

Hall of Famer
» Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:52 pm
Neither of those two will do for the team. There are better players coming out of college

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:19 am
Other than getting into the asian market, I don't know how any of those guys would be able to help the W's in any way.

All Star
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:37 am
TMC wrote:Other than getting into the asian market, I don't know how any of those guys would be able to help the W's in any way.

Yeah. Jian Lian isn't what we need. Although GSoM prides on getting him, I'd much rather take Horford or maybe Hibbert if he is available.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:58 am
JayPat wrote:Yeah. Jian Lian isn't what we need. Although GSoM prides on getting him, I'd much rather take Horford or maybe Hibbert if he is available.

I agree... but what happens with POB if we go with Hibbert? (and I like Hibbert a lot more than POB, but we just drafted him last year...)

All Star
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:00 am
If Hibbert's available, screw POB.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:01 am
JayPat wrote:If Hibbert's available, screw POB.

:mrgreen: :headbang:

Role Player
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:04 am
Sun Ming Ming is only that tall because there was like a tumor or something in his brain that was accelerating his growth. That is not his natural height and it is actually very difficult for him to be active without tiring easily. I think Yi Jian Lian would be a good pick but I wont lie when I say that I don't watch much college basketball :P.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:53 am
TMC wrote:Other than getting into the asian market, I don't know how any of those guys would be able to help the W's in any way.

That's if you're looking for cheap hookers but I'm more interested in drafting a legit PF

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:55 am
TMC wrote:
JayPat wrote:Yeah. Jian Lian isn't what we need. Although GSoM prides on getting him, I'd much rather take Horford or maybe Hibbert if he is available.

I agree... but what happens with POB if we go with Hibbert? (and I like Hibbert a lot more than POB, but we just drafted him last year...)

Trade O'bryant in a package for a star PF :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:57 am
aaustria wrote:Sun Ming Ming is only that tall because there was like a tumor or something in his brain that was accelerating his growth. That is not his natural height and it is actually very difficult for him to be active without tiring easily. I think Yi Jian Lian would be a good pick but I wont lie when I say that I don't watch much college basketball :P.

:mrgreen:

Awful those tumors that make you bigger than every other cunnt :mrgreen:

Sun Ming Ming........... what a name! Maybe Mullin can draft Wett Hott Twatt instead :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:40 pm
I bet this is ps2huang/huang22804/ysh22804

Hall of Famer
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:42 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I bet this is ps2huang/huang22804/ysh22804

Not based on his IP... although that doesn't mean he can't be the same guy.

Starting Lineup
» Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:33 pm
Corey Brewer!