Dennis Rodman!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:18 pm
The guy is 46 and he still plays basketball... i still think he's tough enough haha.. lets get him on a 10 day contract :)

That's me :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:02 pm
Rodman at this point would just want more publicity to get himself more money and attention. Kevin Willis is said to be on the verge of signing an end of season contract with the Mavs and he is the type that makes a difference, with his rebounding and athleticism

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:27 am
Willis is only signing with the Mavs to help them out. He's for emergency only in the playoffs, and he'll mostly be used for the Mavs in practice to push and be physical when rebounding.

About Rodman, I believe he has his own team. They played the Globetrotters during AllStar weekend in the sin city. I guess he's got his own thing going on. Plus, last time he played was with Dallas and he made a scene when he got ejected from a game. When that happened, Cuban released him. So he's obviously not going to sign with an NBA team to play, he's going there to make a scene when he gets the chance.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:08 am
migya wrote:Rodman at this point would just want more publicity to get himself more money and attention. Kevin Willis is said to be on the verge of signing an end of season contract with the Mavs and he is the type that makes a difference, with his rebounding and athleticism

I doubt Willis athleticism at 44 will make a difference... :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:44 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Rodman at this point would just want more publicity to get himself more money and attention. Kevin Willis is said to be on the verge of signing an end of season contract with the Mavs and he is the type that makes a difference, with his rebounding and athleticism

I doubt Willis athleticism at 44 will make a difference... :wink:

Don't be surprised if Willis is still running and jumping well even now! That man is a freak and is capable of pulling down rebounds and scoring on those hook shots and put backs real well. He may just become a shining light for the Mavs in the playoffs

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball