Sac. Queens stink it up when we need them.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:33 pm
the kings are PATHETIC....Just when we finally need them to pull out a victory for us, they play like crap.
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:38 pm
I hate the f'ing Kings.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 pm
The kings are down 15! I think we have a BETTER chance of catching the nuggets than the clippers. the Nuggets have a harder schedule than us. GO WARRIORS! DOWN WITH THE NUGGETS!

The nuggets collapsed against the suns. they were up by 18! lol

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:52 pm
Sac creepin with about 3 to play!! GO QUEENS!!!!!!!!!

WE need this Clipper loss badly!!!!!!!! [-o<
Born and raised in the muthaf***'n 808 /
Now I reside in the Golden State!
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:56 pm
dnguy026 wrote:The kings are down 15! I think we have a BETTER chance of catching the nuggets than the clippers. the Nuggets have a harder schedule than us. GO WARRIORS! DOWN WITH THE NUGGETS!

Good point. The Nuggets are a disaster and they do seem to have a tougher schedule down the stretch. Three of their next 5 are on the road (@Seattle, @LAL, @LAC) with a home game against the Mavs and Kings in between. I could easily see them losing at least 3 and maybe even 4 of those games.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:15 pm
SpreeFor3 wrote:
dnguy026 wrote:The kings are down 15! I think we have a BETTER chance of catching the nuggets than the clippers. the Nuggets have a harder schedule than us. GO WARRIORS! DOWN WITH THE NUGGETS!

Good point. The Nuggets are a disaster and they do seem to have a tougher schedule down the stretch. Three of their next 5 are on the road (@Seattle, @LAL, @LAC) with a home game against the Mavs and Kings in between. I could easily see them losing at least 3 and maybe even 4 of those games.

Good point, the Nugs could really lose alot of their next games but I reckon they will step up in a couple at least and get wins. The team realy can only really catch the Clippers, who did just beat the Kings tonight. Either way, the 8th spot would be the best position regardless if it is the Clips or Nugs we catch

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:45 pm
dnguy026 wrote:the kings are PATHETIC....Just when we finally need them to pull out a victory for us, they play like crap.

Geez, Bibby just sucked tonight, he was 1/10 on 3 pointers...and the only one he made was his last one. You'd think that he would stop jacking them up and try something different....and I don't know if Abdur Rahim was sick or hurt or something, but he only played 19 minutes, had 2 points and 2 rebounds....and was 0/4 from the free throw line.

God, if one of those two guys had just played average, the Kings would have won the game.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:49 pm
Good point, the Nugs could really lose alot of their next games but I reckon they will step up in a couple at least and get wins. The team realy can only really catch the Clippers, who did just beat the Kings tonight. Either way, the 8th spot would be the best position regardless if it is the Clips or Nugs we catch

It's hard to figure Denver out. They have 7 of their last 11 games on the road, and have just lost 5 of their last 6 games. But right before that, they won 5 in a row. So I kind of expect them to turn it around. Also, they are a very good road team, with a record of 16-18 this year on the road.

But, they do have a pretty tough schedule, it will be interesting to see what they do.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:35 pm
The Suns rallied from 18 down to beat the Nuggets. They're still a mystery. The Clips are on fire, the Nuggets are a huge question mark. Only 1 1/2 back from the Clips and 2 1/2 games back from the Nuggets. Anything is possible boys. I believe!
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:12 am
xbaywarrior wrote:The Suns rallied from 18 down to beat the Nuggets. They're still a mystery. The Clips are on fire, the Nuggets are a huge question mark. Only 1 1/2 back from the Clips and 2 1/2 games back from the Nuggets. Anything is possible boys. I believe!

I'm with you. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:09 am
xbaywarrior wrote:The Suns rallied from 18 down to beat the Nuggets. They're still a mystery. The Clips are on fire, the Nuggets are a huge question mark. Only 1 1/2 back from the Clips and 2 1/2 games back from the Nuggets. Anything is possible boys. I believe!

:headbang:

I doubt anyone really believed the Kings could have won this one. They're already out of everything. It was more hope than anything.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:53 am
TMC wrote:

I doubt anyone really believed the Kings could have won this one. They're already out of everything. It was more hope than anything.

Quite the opposite. The way Artest played, the Kings believe they still have a chance and so they should because Artest can make all the difference. They came back from alot and almost won

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:42 pm
Well, the Clips play at Portland tonight. It would be nice if they lost to the Blazers.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:24 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Quite the opposite. The way Artest played, the Kings believe they still have a chance and so they should because Artest can make all the difference. They came back from alot and almost won

The way Bibby was shooting, I doubt they had a chance. Martin was solid, Artest came alive, if Bibby hit at least 25% more of the shots he missed, they may have got that W.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:57 pm
JayPat wrote:Well, the Clips play at Portland tonight. It would be nice if they lost to the Blazers.

The Clips are destroying the Blazers in every sense of the word

Next

Return to Warriors Basketball