Clippers Kings Game HUGE Tonight!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Is anyone else feeling like this is a huge game tonight and we really, really, really need the Kings to pull this one out in Sacramento. Not only would a Kings loss put the Warriors a 0.5 game behind the Clips, it would also lower there division record to 4-8 which would be the tiebreaker if the Clippers and W's tied. T'he Warriors division record currently stands at 5-10 with one remaining game at Sacramento. I think it is very possible that the Clippers and Warriors could end the season tied and the tiebreakers would come into play. Clippers still have to play the Lakers twice and Suns so those games are huge! Anyone else going to be following this game closely???

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:10 pm
Yep league pass baby, also Pho vs Denver, Go Suns :mrgreen:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:36 pm
tvaldivi wrote:Is anyone else feeling like this is a huge game tonight and we really, really, really need the Kings to pull this one out in Sacramento. Not only would a Kings win put the Warriors a 0.5 game behind the Clips, it would also lower there division record to 4-8 which would be the tiebreaker if the Clippers and W's tied. T'he Warriors division record currently stands at 5-10 with one remaining game at Sacramento. I think it is very possible that the Clippers and Warriors could end the season tied and the tiebreakers would come into play. Clippers still have to play the Lakers twice and Suns so those games are huge! Anyone else going to be following this game closely???

fixed. :mrgreen:
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:31 pm
go kings!

That's me :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:54 pm
That game is coming down to the wire and Artest is showing how good he can really be.

Nice sig aaustria

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:48 am
thanks! i'm sure you can see a pattern in the types of players i like haha.. glad you noticed because that was the only reason for why i responded to the thread. (for people to notice the sig) :bday:

That's me :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:52 am
aaustria wrote:thanks! i'm sure you can see a pattern in the types of players i like haha.. glad you noticed because that was the only reason for why i responded to the thread. (for people to notice the sig) :bday:

Manute Bol really is a freak!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball