JRICH denies he wants to be traded...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:24 am
Jason Richardson is none too happy with a report that appeared in Monday's Chicago Tribune, which stated that Richardson expects to be traded in the offseason because of the Warriors' "infatuation with Monta Ellis." According to the report, Richardson hopes to be traded to the Pistons or Bulls.

"I don't even have family in Chicago, so I don't know how they got that. That's not true at all," said Richardson, a Michigan native. "I mean, everybody's playing good and we're trying to make the playoffs and you throw something like that out there? People are calling me, my teammates, like, 'Where did that come from?'

"It's kind of messed up, whoever ran that story. I've never said anything close to that."

Richardson, who just bought a new house in Oakland, says he not only wants to be there next season, but for the rest of his playing days. He is the second-longest tenured Warrior behind 10-year veteran Adonal Foyle.

"I've been here for six years, I love it here," Richardson said. "I mean, it's very seldom a player starts his career here and ends his career here, but I'd like to do that here, change things around."

The issue for the Warriors will be managing their payroll, with Richardson making $10 million this season and due $50 million over the next four years.
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:04 am
This is why we f*cking KEEP J-RICH. Do whatever it takes to keep him.

Come on, Baron. Opt out of your contract and re-sign w/ the Ws to make it easier for us. Is that possible??
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:28 am
Hoonyo wrote:This is why we f*cking KEEP J-RICH. Do whatever it takes to keep him.

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP J-RICH!!!!!!!!!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Pitty you can't sew those that write tjose articles because it is shiit like this that can cause disharmony in an organisation

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:22 am
i don't want to see Jrich go nor Monta...

But if it comes down to it. Ship Monta off (his value would be off the charts... easily able to get a KG type player in return)

Teams would look at Jrich and see a 25-26 year old and see Monta who's 19-20 they'd want to build around Monta too (and that's what i hope the Warriors do with Jrich/Baron in the picture)

I think Pietrus will walk this offseason meaning more minutes to share for JRICH and MONTA
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:58 am
pawnograffiti wrote:i don't want to see Jrich go nor Monta...

But if it comes down to it. Ship Monta off (his value would be off the charts... easily able to get a KG type player in return)

Teams would look at Jrich and see a 25-26 year old and see Monta who's 19-20 they'd want to build around Monta too (and that's what i hope the Warriors do with Jrich/Baron in the picture)

I think Pietrus will walk this offseason meaning more minutes to share for JRICH and MONTA

Yeah, I kinda agree. However, I'd rather trade J-Rich instead of Monta if we can get the same kind of player in return. But we'd be stupid if we resigned Pietrus.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:21 am
JayPat wrote:
pawnograffiti wrote:i don't want to see Jrich go nor Monta...

Yeah, I kinda agree. However, I'd rather trade J-Rich instead of Monta if we can get the same kind of player in return. But we'd be stupid if we resigned Pietrus.

Wow there's a first time for everything even if it's only kinda "agreeing"

hehe i guess with Dunleavy out the door me and you might see a bit more eye to eye ole Jaypat!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 am
pawnograffiti wrote:hehe i guess with Dunleavy out the door me and you might see a bit more eye to eye ole Jaypat!

:mrgreen:

You're aware how bad that sounds coming from you, don't you?. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:53 pm
TMC wrote:
pawnograffiti wrote:hehe i guess with Dunleavy out the door me and you might see a bit more eye to eye ole Jaypat!

No please explain to me your eye2eye fetishes in Spain. I'm dying to know what that means in your part of the world? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:23 am
pawnograffiti wrote:
TMC wrote:

No please explain to me your eye2eye fetishes in Spain. I'm dying to know what that means in your part of the world? :mrgreen:

Read your post again, buddy... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:16 am
I sense a duel! To the Private Forum you cunnts! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball