Article about JRich thinking he will leave

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:09 pm
Josh Jamison wrote:After watching the last two Warriors games I really hope that J-Rich turns his game back to the way it was. He's not playing like himself and is being very unselfish. I know J-Rich said that he doesn't have to carry the scoring load anymore and I agree with that, but that doesn't mean that you don't try to score. Richardson's game is scoring and lately I have not seen that. There are many times that he passes the ball and he should of taken a shot. It's disappointing to see. J-Rich is my favorite Warrior and to see him play unlike himself is sad. He needs to go back to his aggressive scoring ways, because I haven't seen that aggressiveness since he's been back and that is J-Rich's bread and butter.

Now Monta... That's fuckin' aggressive! J-Rich used to be aggressive like that (maybe not exactly like that, but close). I think Richardson would help the team more if he went back to his scoring ways rather than his unselfish play. What do you guys think?

It'd be good to see JRich be aggressive when the team needs it, like in the last game against the Spurs but things need to be shared around most of the time so he wil likely not be scoring over 23pts again. As long as he continues to rebound and play some defense, he will be doing his part

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:23 am
TMC wrote:That he's still trying to come back from his injury. He'll be his old self again... but probably not til next season.

Yea... I'm thinkin' he's still not 100% yet either. It's just frustrating to see J-Rich perform under his natural level.

BUILD THE TEAM AROUND J-RICH, MONTA, & ANDRIS!!!!!!!!
Thought I'd just throw a random cheer in there for you all.
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball