Do you think the Warriors staff/players ever come here?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:25 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:Well pawno is dunleavy's mom, if that counts.....

thinkingwarriors was Monty

Your just jealous my lil Mikey has a mother...

Just cause your undies and socks never got folded and just cause you don't know what a packed lunch is you stupid little street kid!

GO MIKE HOORAY!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:38 pm
How dare you show your filthy face around here again dun lover!

DUN IS OUT OF HERE! :D

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:45 pm
Don't worry my little son is getting a role in the sequal of Hoosiers

Just to let you know his fitting in quite well in the state of Indiana. He's been rooming with Payton Manning and my son put his foot down and demanded the bottom bunk.

I try and bring the boys as much fresh linen and fruit as i possibly can but all they want to do is drink Miller Light and slip Roofies into young girls drinks.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:35 am
pawnograffiti wrote:Just to let you know his fitting in quite well in the state of Indiana. He's been rooming with Payton Manning and my son put his foot down and demanded the bottom bunk.

I try and bring the boys as much fresh linen and fruit as i possibly can but all they want to do is drink Miller Light and slip Roofies into young girls drinks.

Young girls drinks?. Are you sure they ain't doing it into each other's drinks? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:49 am
TMC wrote:
pawnograffiti wrote:Just to let you know his fitting in quite well in the state of Indiana. He's been rooming with Payton Manning and my son put his foot down and demanded the bottom bunk.

Young girls drinks?. Are you sure they ain't doing it into each other's drinks? :mrgreen:

Haha Classic.

2 cornbread mofo's spiking each others drinks, that's funny TMC but unfortunately that's not gonna happen! This is Indiana not Cosmopolitan San Francisco brother.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:40 am
Wow, this might have been the first time pawno has posted in the Warriors forum in like 4 or 5 months :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:01 am
Show's he still is a Warrior's fan, Pawno was a J Rich believer back when there was a lot of doubting/hating going on this board, Many have anonymously switched identity's :oops: ... Oh & Props Pawno 4 the name change, you're still a Original, Peace.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:56 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Show's he still is a Warrior's fan, Pawno was a J Rich believer back when there was a lot of doubting/hating going on this board, Many have anonymously switched identity's :oops: ... Oh & Props Pawno 4 the name change, you're still a Original, Peace.

Yeah man i changed my name cause everytime i show my UGLY face on here your always guilt tripping bout being the O.O.G (Original-ORIGINAL Gangsta) the only reason i took on the O.G Monarchy was to show some love to the guy who don't have a bone in his body that hates.

Your a loyal Warrior O.G Broe. You stick up for Mullin when they wanna question his rehab. You stick up for him on his draft moves, Coach signings etc. Sometimes i think you'd be best working a PR role for the Warriors front office :D
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:19 am
Yeah, I've never seen a more loyal fan than broe. All hail O.G. broe... The Ultimate Warriors Fan. :D Also the ultimate original gangsta since Scarface and Godfather! 8)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:19 am
Yeah, I've never seen a more loyal fan than broe. All hail O.G. broe... The Ultimate Warriors Fan. :D Also the ultimate original gangsta since Scarface and Godfather! 8)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Yeah, I've never seen a more loyal fan than broe. All hail O.G. broe... The Ultimate Warriors Fan. :D Also the ultimate original gangsta since Scarface and Godfather! 8)

Hey, there's a reason why Broe won the award of best fan... :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:25 am
Just don't be hating, that's wack :!:

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:40 am
Its official. The feel-good-thread of 2007 has occured.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:35 pm
Thanx fellas :mrgreen:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball