Road to the playoffs

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 pm
im sorry guys i jinxed it for us today. im really sorry :cry:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:36 pm
PhaNxTasY wrote:im sorry guys i jinxed it for us today. im really sorry :cry:


Don't cry lil fella, it was just a game. 8)

Can't expect to win every game with our full lineup. They put up a fight, but in the end couldn't finish it off. Nice try, but that 8th spot is up for grabs until the end of the season like predicted.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:12 pm
JayPat wrote:
dareedle wrote:Gee, if there is one word for the season, it should be squandered.


I stopped reading right about here.

Not me. I see dareedle and I don't even take a chance reading it. Last time I tried that, I dropped 10 IQ points.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:38 pm
updated

8) Golden State (32-37)
Games remaining: 13 (7 Home, 6 Away)
vs. +.500: 8 vs. Div: 3
--------------------------------------------------
(9) Los Angeles (31-36)
Games remaining: 15 (8 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 8 vs. Div: 5

(10) NO/Oklahoma City (31-37)
Games remaining: 15 (8 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 5

(11) Sacramento (29-38)
Games remaining: 15 (9 Home, 6 Away)
vs. +.500: 9 vs. Div: 7

(12) Minnesota (28-38)
Games remaining: 16 (9 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 2

(13) Portland (27-40)
Games remaining: 15 (6 Home, 9 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 3

(14) Seattle (26-40)
Games remaining: 16 (8 Home, 8 Away)
vs. +.500: 11 vs. Div: 3

(15) Memphis (17-51)
Games remaining: 14 (6 Home, 8 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 7
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:01 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Hey we are doing a webcast radio show tonight from 5-7. You can hear us at www.radiolaspositas.com , We are gonna be talking heavy Warriors tonight so the more listeners we get and callers we get the better! We'll talk about last night's loss and the upcoming schedule. You can call into the studio at 925 424-1220 or you can email us at sportstalklpc@gmail.com

Hope to hear from some Warriors fans as we make the push to the playoffs!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 pm
badabing8888 wrote:updated

8) Golden State (32-37)
Games remaining: 13 (7 Home, 6 Away)
vs. +.500: 8 vs. Div: 3
--------------------------------------------------
(9) Los Angeles (31-36)
Games remaining: 15 (8 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 8 vs. Div: 5

(10) NO/Oklahoma City (31-37)
Games remaining: 15 (8 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 5

(11) Sacramento (29-38)
Games remaining: 15 (9 Home, 6 Away)
vs. +.500: 9 vs. Div: 7

(12) Minnesota (28-38)
Games remaining: 16 (9 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 2

(13) Portland (27-40)
Games remaining: 15 (6 Home, 9 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 3

(14) Seattle (26-40)
Games remaining: 16 (8 Home, 8 Away)
vs. +.500: 11 vs. Div: 3

(15) Memphis (17-51)
Games remaining: 14 (6 Home, 8 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 7


Yeah, I agree that our biggest threat right now is the Hornets. But we'll be rested and we should have an edge.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13539
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm
tvaldivi wrote:Hey we are doing a webcast radio show tonight from 5-7. You can hear us at www.radiolaspositas.com , We are gonna be talking heavy Warriors tonight so the more listeners we get and callers we get the better! We'll talk about last night's loss and the upcoming schedule. You can call into the studio at 925 424-1220 or you can email us at sportstalklpc@gmail.com

Hope to hear from some Warriors fans as we make the push to the playoffs!

Quit spamming.

We told you last time to keep it in one thread. This is getting ridiculous. Do you honestly think that annoying regular posters will give you a positive response?
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:39 pm
JayPat wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:updated

8) Golden State (32-37)
Games remaining: 13 (7 Home, 6 Away)
vs. +.500: 8 vs. Div: 3
--------------------------------------------------
(9) Los Angeles (31-36)
Games remaining: 15 (8 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 8 vs. Div: 5

(10) NO/Oklahoma City (31-37)
Games remaining: 15 (8 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 5

(11) Sacramento (29-38)
Games remaining: 15 (9 Home, 6 Away)
vs. +.500: 9 vs. Div: 7

(12) Minnesota (28-38)
Games remaining: 16 (9 Home, 7 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 2

(13) Portland (27-40)
Games remaining: 15 (6 Home, 9 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 3

(14) Seattle (26-40)
Games remaining: 16 (8 Home, 8 Away)
vs. +.500: 11 vs. Div: 3

(15) Memphis (17-51)
Games remaining: 14 (6 Home, 8 Away)
vs. +.500: 7 vs. Div: 7


Yeah, I agree that our biggest threat right now is the Hornets. But we'll be rested and we should have an edge.


Yeah, that seems about it. The Clips have their health issues and team problems. The Hornets are the W's biggest threat, but injuries seem to have hurt any chances. The Kings have had some distractions lately and have no offensive power to help Martin. KG can't do it by himself. Portland is just there to make teams go "How?" The doubt the Sonics will make it, it just seems like too much adversity to overcome. And gee, the Grizz look like they have a great shot. They'll go on a 14 game winning streak and everyone will go on a losing streak. :roll:

Seriously, this is the Warriors for the taking. The Warriors have everyone playing, there shouldn't be any reason to go on a losing streak or not making the playoffs.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:05 pm
Sacramento loses, Lakers win, Denver losses.

Stick a fork in the Kings, they're done.

Lakers and Denver are playing well enough that it's hard to envision either of them fading enough to be caught.

Clips, Hornet and Ws in a dogfight. Going to be a great weekend for scoreboard watching. The Ws play twice, and so do the Clips, Hornets, and TWolves.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:43 am
The Kings have been done since Artest was arrested for smackin' a b*tch because she was howlin' at him! In other words, they never had the chance. And even if they did, the Mavs or Suns would've swept them 4-0 where as the Warriors would at least go 4-3 going to the Mavs... or Warriors. 8)

As for the Lakers. We're not going to catch up to 'em. The other seeds are most likely locks. That 8th seed is still up for grabs.

W's play the Wiz, then Lakers. They may have our number, but you're going to have to wonder when this whole one man squad is going to lose with him putting up 50+.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:16 am
I think we're at a critical point of the schedule right now. Our next four games are against the Wiz, Lakers (at LA), Spurs and Suns. We have to, at least, get two wins.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:13 am
bleh im not gonna start my perdictions, because the last time i did that, well, sorry. lol. anyways today is a very big day because all 3 teams are playing at home, and the warriors need this game big time. and im end it right there

Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:33 pm
Clips beat up on Utah, and the Ws come through with a sweet win over Washington. Turning into a two team race for the last playoff spot, with TWolves and NO/Ok losing tonight.

Statistics don't look good for the game tomorrow between Wash and the Clips. Wash is 3-10 so far this year in the second game of a back to back....while the Clips are 8-5 so far this year. But hopefully the stats won't hold up and Arenas can carry the Wizards to a "W" tomorrow night in LA.

The good news for Golden State is that Jackson should be well rested for Sunday after getting tossed tonight :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:04 pm
hoopitup wrote:Clips beat up on Utah, and the Ws come through with a sweet win over Washington. Turning into a two team race for the last playoff spot, with TWolves and NO/Ok losing tonight.

Statistics don't look good for the game tomorrow between Wash and the Clips. Wash is 3-10 so far this year in the second game of a back to back....while the Clips are 8-5 so far this year. But hopefully the stats won't hold up and Arenas can carry the Wizards to a "W" tomorrow night in LA.

The good news for Golden State is that Jackson should be well rested for Sunday after getting tossed tonight :mrgreen:


He might get suspended for a game though. Hopefully not.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:00 pm
wait why would he get suspended? he has 16 techs already?
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron