Hey, who's got cool Warriors memorabilia from any era?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:14 pm
The only cool thing I have is a an 8" x 10" black and white photo of Phil Smith that he signed for me in his rookie year. Of course this also was the Warrior's only championship season as well.

What do the rest of you guys have that you really like? Anyone have a ball or something signed in person by all three of Run TMC? A jersey signed by Rick Barry?

I bet OG Broe must have some cool stuff since he knows Rod Higgins.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:50 pm
City jersey signed by J-Rich, poster signed by J-Rich, Also an All Star 2000 signed by the Warriors minus BD/Al/Sjax and plus Warriors from the 2000's Warriors plus Al Attles and Thurmond.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:08 pm
Actually I just had a 1 on 1 convo with him & Mullin this preseason at the POB draft press conference, but while there I got Mullin & POB to sign the draft hat I am holding in the picture 8) Also this year My Fiance's co worker had extra tickets to the Memphis game & her boyfriend work's for the Warriors, he gave me autographed picture's he took of Don Nelson & Monta Ellis, That was real cool & nice of him..
My buddy's Wife is best friend's with Mitch Richmond's Wife so I get to go to a free game with great seat's occasionally :D
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Return to Warriors Basketball