For those that went to the Twolves game

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:01 am
I somehow got picked to do the AutoWest pimp my ride competition . If you somehow remember the first guy introduced from Vallejo that was me hahaaha. Unfortunately i didnt win cuz u fans didnt cheer hard enough for me haha. But hey it was cool to be on the actual court with everyones eyes on you.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:46 am
i was at the game...and i didn't cheer because i didnt know what the competition was about until the 3rd guy...to which I cheered :P sorry buddy...fun game though.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:43 am
Sorry you didn't win, but those things are pretty boring, I like the trampoline dunking better. What happened to those guys?

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:14 pm
yeah i was at the game, but i was probably to fucked up to notice. wut sucked was the beer lines, i left my seat the w's were up by like 3 or something, i come back they up by like 20! that ticked me off but oh well, i'd rather that than come back and be down by 20...
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:27 pm
ChronicallyInclined wrote:yeah i was at the game, but i was probably to fucked up to notice. wut sucked was the beer lines, i left my seat the w's were up by like 3 or something, i come back they up by like 20! that ticked me off but oh well, i'd rather that than come back and be down by 20...

Yeah, I wish their employees were a bit faster. But it's not nearly as bad as the A's game! Especially the Heineken line!
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 pm
I voted for you, although the rust damage on the second car was nasty. The body work that would have been involved for your car was the wild car though.

Let's be honest, a good amount of people didn't cheer for your car because it looked like you drove into a pole. The other guy who won just a really janky ride.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:24 pm
yeah... people from my section told me that i should won, but no hard feelings, i mean it was still a cool experience. I know have a restricted arena pass, i wonder how far and long i can use it haha. cuz frankly the employees do not read shiet. so im sure i can walk around the arena, only place i cant get into is the locker room. maybe the cheerleaders room?

Return to Warriors Basketball