A Nelson comment on JRich

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:17 pm
last i heard she was a baron davis fan or something haha i still wanan see a cat fight :cry:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:41 am
JayPat wrote:
PhaNxTasY wrote:i can't wait to see whose better when the spurs come to town. u think eva's gonna be there? i hope our girl jessica alba is there to start a cat fight. ::meow:: lol

Is Alba a Warriors fan? I thought she liked the Lakers.

I think so... she definitely is a Raiders fan...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:24 am
PhaNxTasY wrote:i can't wait to see whose better when the spurs come to town. u think eva's gonna be there? i hope our girl jessica alba is there to start a cat fight. ::meow:: lol

Wouldn't mind seeing a halftime show of all out eating between the girls :mrgreen: Bring in some cheerleaders for fun

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 am
yeah, alba's a warrior fan...she was at a laker game sometime last year i think sportin' a warrior cap...

it really does hurt to see someone so fricken fiiiiine...
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 pm
JRich is not a great ballhandler which limits what Nelson wants to do with him (ie running fast breaks like 3 on 2 situations---he struggles with that). However, some of you guys are underrating his passing in the low block.
JRich can pass well in the low block and sees the right cutters...he can pass, just have to put it in context.

People on here used to say he couldn't shoot either. I'd say he's improved dramatically from that standpoint.

He'll be fine. Nellie is good at knowing a player's strengths, and if I'm reading that quote correctly, is good at motivation.
23 hours of my day are spent wondering what to do with my hour of spare time...
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball