Look At The Pacers

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21898
» Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:39 am
My avatar is made up of two great pics of dun :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2956
» Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:04 am
Hoonyo wrote:Cabbage is someone to keep. He always seems to be the one guy standing up and cheering for his teammates. You never see Foyle get off his ass to do that. I know other guys like Barnes and Jax do it too, but Cabbage is usually the one guy who does it when the team really needs some encouragement or when a nice play happens we may take for granted.


Yeah, that's what we need. Another M.L. Carr. Anybody besides me remember that guy?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:21 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:
Hoonyo wrote:Cabbage is someone to keep. He always seems to be the one guy standing up and cheering for his teammates. You never see Foyle get off his ass to do that. I know other guys like Barnes and Jax do it too, but Cabbage is usually the one guy who does it when the team really needs some encouragement or when a nice play happens we may take for granted.


Yeah, that's what we need. Another M.L. Carr. Anybody besides me remember that guy?

indeed - I lived in Boston during the ML Carr, towel-waving era...there was another guy on that team who was pretty good, I think :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:54 pm
coltraning wrote:indeed - I lived in Boston during the ML Carr, towel-waving era...there was another guy on that team who was pretty good, I think :wink:


Of course. How could anyone forget the one and only... Quinn Buckner. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21898
» Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:39 pm
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:indeed - I lived in Boston during the ML Carr, towel-waving era...there was another guy on that team who was pretty good, I think :wink:


Of course. How could anyone forget the one and only... Quinn Buckner. :mrgreen:




Alan Og certainly impressed me :mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest