Playoffs in the picture!!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:50 pm
Well, looking through the LA Clippers and Sacramento's schedule. They have a pretty hard schedule coming up with Clippers having 7 back to back games and Sacramento having 5 back to back games; while Warriors having three. Warriors have better opponents but with a full starting lineup and showing how lethal they are (Pistons, Mavs), it should be fairly easy. While the other teams will most likely fall off.

So, which rows are you guys gonna sit at the Oracle @ playoff time? What about a summit? Meetup at halftime, have nametags -- say whats up and hi for 10 minutes, watch a fist fight go down, and then go back?
New. Stuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 pm
I've got a question: do season ticket holders keep their seats during the playoffs? Or do they have to buy new ones?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:04 pm
we keep our seats, if there are seats available that are closer, then we can choose to move up and pay the difference

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:32 pm
I got on the priority list today for a down payment of $400 & get to choose from best available..
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 pm
Well I'm using most of what I've saved up for my trip at South Beach and stuff so I don't know how close I'll get. But I may be around the middle of the lower level. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the board members around here, so long as I don't get stabbed. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:56 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Well I'm using most of what I've saved up for my trip at South Beach and stuff so I don't know how close I'll get. But I may be around the middle of the lower level. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the board members around here, so long as I don't get stabbed. :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: Classic!

Great that season ticket holders get to keep their seats for the playoffs! Those of you that have them, if the team does make the playofs, make some noise for me and TMC!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:29 am
migya wrote:Great that season ticket holders get to keep their seats for the playoffs! Those of you that have them, if the team does make the playofs, make some noise for me and TMC!

Yep. You've got to represent the board. We count on you to be the loudest section on the Oracle. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 am
migya wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Well I'm using most of what I've saved up for my trip at South Beach and stuff so I don't know how close I'll get. But I may be around the middle of the lower level. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the board members around here, so long as I don't get stabbed. :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: Classic!

Great that season ticket holders get to keep their seats for the playoffs! Those of you that have them, if the team does make the playofs, make some noise for me and TMC!

Yes and for me too guys :D

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:44 am
If the team will be in playoff in this season,
i can say congratulations to all you fans,players and Don Nelson :)
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 pm
ill be on the lower level, with my signed memorabilia haha. Gotta represent as much as i can. If they do make playoffs, i will buy the adidas warriors shoes, i'm geared out every game with my warriors, jacket, hat, and jerseys. I'll be sure to make noise for the board
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:46 pm
I have to say that as my first year as a season ticket holder the Warriors treat me right. They have done everything they can to stir up my interest and cater to my needs. I suppose they have to though . . .

Anyone go to the season ticket holder party? It was pretty cool. Pietrus is ridiculous.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
I went, I tried to meet all the new guys and I did minus Sjax, I thought it was pretty cool but not the best.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:58 pm
Yeah, I only met Biedrins. I went up and just said "Please, please, please resign with us in '08" He just laughed.

I agree with your assessment of 'pretty good not great though.' It was too crowded still. They should have spread it out over the arena more.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Yeah, they had too many things going on in the corner. I did win three shooting competitions haha. I went 6-9 all three games i played. The line for the food was ridiculous. The party was avg, could have been way better, hopefully they will make more improvements next year
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:06 pm
thats funny how season ticket holders don't know if they have priority for tickets on their seats for playoffs....I honestly won't know how to act if we make the playoffs
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball