Playoff out of the picture!!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:48 pm
The W's will be out of the playoffs. Due to BD trying to play major minutes against top quality teams and his surgically repaired knee won't be able to take all the wear and tear!!! It's the same type of surgery that has kept JR and Kobe out for some games of the season!

BD is gonna have to also play harder and more aggressive for the W's to compete against the top quality teams coming up!!! Monta has proven he can't get the job done as a PG as of yet!!!

We all know what a healthy W's squad can do! Tank the rest of the games and saave BD knee for next season for else he'll have more prob in the offseason going in next! Get into a better draft position to draft a player by not playing BD as much!

The W's will come up short again! Our draft position will be alot lower and BD will continue to have probs with his knee!

Role Player
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:33 am
I count 10 sentences, one period, and 14 exclamation points.

Well done, sir.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:48 am
It doesn't look that good but there is still quite a few games left so the team still might make it. You really like to just say negative things about the team JRich

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 am
If we win tomorrow everyone's gonna be all celebrating. It's just one game.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:55 am
JayPat wrote:If we win tomorrow everyone's gonna be all celebrating. It's just one game.

It was the Blazers! It won't get much easier than them but it was the road game crap again! If the team can't win on the road forget it!

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:33 am
17 more games on a gimpy knee that's will be too much to ask for!

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:35 am
To that baytooakland guy! Can you count two middle fingers!

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:51 am
migya wrote:
JayPat wrote:If we win tomorrow everyone's gonna be all celebrating. It's just one game.

It was the Blazers! It won't get much easier than them but it was the road game crap again! If the team can't win on the road forget it!

uuuh...migya...one question. did we have a full squad?????

you're writing as if all hope is lost...like we threw out our best team and still got whupped by the blazers...

don nelson said he couldn't believe that one person makes that much of a difference...please, what team is HE watching. Myself and others included could see that BD is what makes this team go...not monta, not jrich, not anyone else.

relax...

we're 1 1/2 games out w/ denver, LA, and LA sinking fast.

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:11 am
On the sports station they said that the W's have to go something like 14-6 tomake the playoffs. Well it ain't gonna happen! The W's have given up on us on the road again.

Rookie
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:15 am
False Hope.

Therein lies our Warriors slogan.

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:21 am
WestCoast O wrote:False Hope.

Therein lies our Warriors slogan.

heres a better slogan.

All Star
» Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:09 pm
Jeez, I knew there was going to be uncontrollable bitching once we lost one game after a three game winning streak. Sheesh people, calm the hell down.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:50 am
aletha33 wrote:
migya wrote:

uuuh...migya...one question. did we have a full squad?????

you're writing as if all hope is lost...like we threw out our best team and still got whupped by the blazers...

don nelson said he couldn't believe that one person makes that much of a difference...please, what team is HE watching. Myself and others included could see that BD is what makes this team go...not monta, not jrich, not anyone else.

relax...

we're 1 1/2 games out w/ denver, LA, and LA sinking fast.

Starabge how the team could win some without Baron early in the season :? Everyone was there except Baron, JRich included. That was a very bad effort for a near full strength team

» Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:45 am
Are you kidding... or are you seriously talking out of your ass?

Prior to recently, Baron only missed 4 games... and the Warriors went 2-2. Do you honestly think they could keep up a .500 record without Baron Davis???

Your little example only takes 4 games into effect. That's like me saying, "Yeah, well, I've been smoking since I was 18... and I don't have cancer" when I'm only 21 years old.

You need a larger amount of games if you're going to use that example, migya. For the record, the team's 6-12 when Baron Davis doesn't play. They're 24-26 WITH him.

If that's not proof enough to get through your thick skull, I don't know what is.

Role Player
» Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:54 am
whats their record with baron, with jrich, and with harrington, jackson?