future w/o baron.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:03 pm
migya wrote:Well well well if ain't aletha33, a relation to #32 no doubt, come right after him in fact :mrgreen:

Wheter I meant playing ability or what they mean to their teams, you made it sound like there was no comparison - BULLSHIIT!

mmm...naw, no relation. I just think we both possess the ability to um, discern between competency and imcompetency...

And I made it sound like there was no comparison how???? not that I particularly care as to how I did so...

but to recap, here's what you said:

Mo Williams, Deron Williams, and Chris Paul are at Baron's level...and are on the cusp of overtaking BD's ability...listen to that migya... ARE AT BARON'S LEVEL. what bullshit that is.

you have a case with paul...but deron and mo? LOL...uhh yaaaaa. :roll: so, yah, let's just isolate Mo here.

if anyone here on the board believes Mo Williams is at BD's level, please, let you be heard...

LOL...mo williams...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:02 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:migya you are out of control & need to go mod yourself or go private with yourself :mrgreen:

Come on, broe.

That statement implies that the moron was, at one point, "in" control. We all know this to be false because he calls every person on the forum a prick, he's currently lambasting me in every thread he can because I chose to ignore him the game threads, he believes Mo Williams is equal to Baron Davis, he thinks Pietrus is the future of the franchise, he wont listen to statistical proof (even though he doesn't watch the games to begin with), and, of course, he freely uses the word ******.

Any other endeavor of business and the guy would be tossed from Day 1.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:06 pm
32 wrote: and, of course, he freely uses the word ******.

no shiet? if you don't mind me asking, what posts did he use that word?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:12 pm
aletha33 wrote:

There was an entire thread dedicated to him saying that word was okay to use, even though its emotioning heart-wrenching to most black people.

I'll see if I can find it.

UPDATE: Here's him trying to backtrack and defend what he said, after making a total ass of himself:

migya wrote:I made it clear that "******" is not a word to use or be thrown around like water! I said that it can be seen as an expression and referred to the comedian Chris Rock saying that black people who act uncivilised, stealing and so on can be called that word!

Basically, if a black man acts in what migya defines as 'uncivilized', he should be rightfully subjected to a racial slur by default because, as we all know, there's no other way to describe a degenerate than by putting down an entire race of people with an ignorant stereotype. :roll:

Of course, when OG broe confront migya about it, he went on with his usual banter about OG broe that he tends to ramble, almost as a reflexive mantra, whenever broe disagrees with him. I'm sure you can relate to migya resorting to petty insults after you've stumped him. I know I can.

And this wasn't even the worst of it; in the beginning, he was claiming it was OK to call black people 'niggers' because they call themselves that in rap videos and such.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:00 pm
32 wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

There was an entire thread dedicated to him saying that word was okay to use, even though its emotioning heart-wrenching to most black people.

UPDATE: Here's him trying to backtrack and defend what he said, after making a total ass of himself:

migya wrote:I made it clear that "******" is not a word to use or be thrown around like water! I said that it can be seen as an expression and referred to the comedian Chris Rock saying that black people who act uncivilised, stealing and so on can be called that word!

Basically, if a black man acts in what migya defines as 'uncivilized', he should be rightfully subjected to a racial slur by default because, as we all know, there's no other way to describe a degenerate than by putting down an entire race of people with an ignorant stereotype. :roll:

Of course, when OG broe confront migya about it, he went on with his usual banter about OG broe that he tends to ramble, almost as a reflexive mantra, whenever broe disagrees with him. I'm sure you can relate to migya resorting to petty insults after you've stumped him. I know I can.

And this wasn't even the worst of it; in the beginning, he was claiming it was OK to call black people 'niggers' because they call themselves that in rap videos and such.

:shock:

WOW...I'm always astonished (though I shouldn't be since the culprit is migya) that this sort of bigotry and ignorance exists.

that delves beyond ignorance...

I obviously do not know the demographic of migya, but he's gotta be some spoiled middle-class right-winged Caucasian male who's been deprived access to our mult-cultural society by America-suburbia - and who draws his "urban" knowledge from the likes of contemporary African-American comedians and rap videos...

way to go migya! way to represent! :roll:

you really ought to be ashamed of yourself, seriously...that's horrible.

to keep it warriors related, why don't you try passing on your thoughts to anyone on our roster not named sarunas or andris?

i'd like to see if they think it's ok for you to reference troubled African-Americans using the 'N' word...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:01 pm
32 wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Man, you should have let this whole thing die.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 pm
Anybody who was here when that thread was going on knows better than what was just said. I won't go further but the Private Forum is underway!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball