what is the likelihood?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:43 pm
what is the likelihood that anyone important within the warriors organization actually reads this message board or any of the other popular warriors message boards?

my guess, not very likely...
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 pm
Yeah I'd agree.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:03 am
The only way those arsewipes would hear out fans would be to go to their houses and knock down the front door!

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:14 am
I Told Rod Higgins about this site this preseason & he said he would check it out.. :dontknow:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:00 am
O.G. Broe wrote:I Told Rod Higgins about this site this preseason & he said he would check it out.. :dontknow:

Maybe Rod can get Mullin to tune a few times :wink:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:24 pm
I'm sure they've skimmed it over before and dismissed it.

A site like this, where people come here drunk with anger and solely looking to bitch and complain, is not productive thinking. NBA General Managers and VP's are looking for ways to improve; not a hogpog of belly-achers who are sick and tired of not making the playoffs (I'm sure they hear that rant dozens of times per day).

If people took the team a little more seriously and didn't let their emotions cloud their judgements, the team might take this place more seriously. If you wanna know what kind of clowns these guys probably take us for, thumb through the trade section. I'm sure they get a kick out of those.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Based on Mullin draft picks, I don't think he pays too much attention to NBAdraft.net or our idle chatter here or there. Biedrins and Ellis were little known secrets that Mullin had in his back pocket and kept down low. Mullin makes a deal that catches the average fan off-guard (picking up BD, dumping the twins (Murphy and Dunleavly)) which makes me think he and Rod don't use our same information outlets (NY Post). I wonder if he is more focused on scouting the NCAA tourney (mid major players like Fazekas or some Euros) or seeing the late, late Warrior season run.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 pm
They just have to look at the argumants and stupid spats that go on between people who are not serious and can't see past their nose to see what to avoid. It is those that make things ridiculous

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:41 pm
We have too many "panic posters" for them to actually think we're serious. But I don't think it would really matter if they did look at this site. Those trade ideas are like brainstorming an essay to them.

Not to mention migya's and TMC's dirty mind in those off topic and private threads! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:52 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Not to mention migya's and TMC's dirty mind in those off topic and private threads! :mrgreen:

That'd go just great with Mullin and nelson :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:53 am
I doubt they'd waste a second of their life reading a board of fans. We're just giving opinions, from outside, and with no real experience that could be of any help to them. I'm sure they'd have better things to do than check this board.

But it would be cool as hell if I'm wrong. :wink:

xbaywarrior wrote:Not to mention migya's and TMC's dirty mind in those off topic and private threads! :mrgreen:

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the only part of the board they check. :mrgreen:

Return to Warriors Basketball