If you are mad about the Wizards game...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:06 pm
try and help the warriors out by signing this petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/491273010?ltl=1173067121
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:15 pm
It's really OK, it makes our record worse which is good for the draft.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:08 pm
I signed it. Good luck to you with it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:14 pm
If you are happy about the team's falling in the standings and realise that they are headed for a far better draft position, likely 5th or 6th,

say

YEA

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 am
YEA
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:34 am
GODDAM YEA

:mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:56 pm
NO
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:22 pm
Hoonyo wrote:NO

BOO :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:16 am
Hoonyo wrote:NO

YEA

:mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:14 am
Well since most of you guys jumped on the lottery bus, I guess I guess I wont see any of you guys at the Oracle when they make the playoffs and I'll be surrounded by ignorant old white men with their annoying children screaming "Foyle" and "We want Dunleavy back" kind of chants :(

By the way, even if the Warriors did land the 5th/6th pick. Who would we pick up? Hornton? Joakim? Yi Jian Lian? I don't see any real potential game changing players after the 4th pick...
New. Stuff.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:17 am
What is this falling in the draft stuff. We've had a #1 (Joe Smith), a #2(Penny Hardeway/Webber), and a #3 (Dunleavy). I could be wrong here, with my thoughts so don't kill me. Thje point I'm trying to make is is that we are not bad because we haven't had good draft position, we are bad because everyone we draft never pans out the way we should. With our luck, Oden may be the next Todd Fuller and Durrant the nex Mike Dunleavy. :cry:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:24 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:What is this falling in the draft stuff. We've had a #1 (Joe Smith), a #2(Penny Hardeway/Webber), and a #3 (Dunleavy). I could be wrong here, with my thoughts so don't kill me. Thje point I'm trying to make is is that we are not bad because we haven't had good draft position, we are bad because everyone we draft never pans out the way we should. With our luck, Oden may be the next Todd Fuller and Durrant the nex Mike Dunleavy. :cry:

Firstly, Oden will not become be the next Todd Fuller, why? Because Greg Oden is black and why won't Kevin Durant be the next Mike Dunleavy? because Durant is black also. I think the NBA needs to move past the larry bird idea that there will be a dominant white American player.
New. Stuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:38 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:What is this falling in the draft stuff. We've had a #1 (Joe Smith), a #2(Penny Hardeway/Webber), and a #3 (Dunleavy). I could be wrong here, with my thoughts so don't kill me. Thje point I'm trying to make is is that we are not bad because we haven't had good draft position, we are bad because everyone we draft never pans out the way we should. With our luck, Oden may be the next Todd Fuller and Durrant the nex Mike Dunleavy. :cry:

Larry Johnson is the closest thing to a bust a predetermined "sure thing" has been. And he was an allstar.
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:54 am
BT wrote:

Firstly, Oden will not become be the next Todd Fuller, why? Because Greg Oden is black and why won't Kevin Durant be the next Mike Dunleavy? because Durant is black also. I think the NBA needs to move past the larry bird idea that there will be a dominant white American player.

Wow, BT. I hope you don't mean that. That is not a good thing to say, plus it is not true. You can't get much more dominat than Dirk or Nash and they are both white. I'm black, and I would hate to ever hear someone make a boneheaded statement like that about us. Race has abolutely nothing to do with it. Shame on you. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:43 am
Wow, BT. I hope you don't mean that. That is not a good thing to say, plus it is not true. You can't get much more dominat than Dirk or Nash and they are both white. I'm black, and I would hate to ever hear someone make a boneheaded statement like that about us. Race has abolutely nothing to do with it. Shame on you.

Not racial profiling, but I'm just saying and I didn't specifically say white players, I said American white players. Name one dominant American white player in the NBA right now or even better name one average American whtie player in the NBA right now.
New. Stuff.
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball