Any thoughts about the Warriors vs Knicks game tonite?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:28 am
I hope we can end the 4 game skid.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:00 pm
No. Time for tank mode!

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:35 pm
pathetic warriors pathetic :|
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm
They played for 43 minutes of the 48 minute game. They went cold from the field, missed so many free throws all night.... 3/11 before the MP's FT's before the 5 min. mark. Yikes. Hopefully that doesn't resurrect Bob from the Banned Warrior Members Graveyard. I don't believe we'll make the playoffs, but I'm still willing to support these guys until the last game is played.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:47 pm
JayPat wrote:No. Time for tank mode!

Too right 8)

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:30 am

The interessting thing is that both warriors and pacers fans are already tanking the season. It seems like the trade made both teams worse at least in basketball sense. Both teams are far from the expectations.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:54 am
DeS wrote:

The interessting thing is that both warriors and pacers fans are already tanking the season. It seems like the trade made both teams worse at least in basketball sense. Both teams are far from the expectations.

The Pacers are not tanking. They'll still make the playoffs. It's just that they've realized that the trade, actually, made them worse.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:46 am
TMC wrote:
DeS wrote:

The Pacers are not tanking. They'll still make the playoffs. It's just that they've realized that the trade, actually, made them worse.

Right now they are not a lock for the playoffs and the Bucks have won 3 straight. If the Magic start playing wel again, the Pacers will likely just miss out

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:53 am
migya wrote:
Right now they are not a lock for the playoffs and the Bucks have won 3 straight. If the Magic start playing wel again, the Pacers will likely just miss out

Remember I told you the Magic wouldn't make the playoffs?. Now that's a terrible team. Other than Howard, they've a NBDL roster.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:55 am
TMC wrote:
DeS wrote:

Pacers are not tanking, but pacers fans are. Of course they'll make playofs, but they are not happy about the way team is playing and losing. Some of them dream rather tank the season, not make playoffs, get top-10 pick and have a hope for improvement. Isn't likely to happen, though...
I'm not sure yet about warriors (let's say for now that it's because of injuries), but the trade actually made Pacers worse, for sure. Imho, except for J'Oneal and (big maybe) Granger, they are playing the bench (which they would be on contender team) players as starters, and the bench isn't real threat anymore. Pacers have now nice team role players, but (beside JO and, maybe, couple of other players) now they don't have someone (like SJax, Al, Saras), who can explode at least from time to time and take over the game.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:49 am
Pacers are just a mediocre team outside of Granger and Jermaine. Tinsley is the only other player that is decent

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:01 pm
Tinsley is one of the big reasons that team isn't going anywhere.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:04 pm
breezer_79 wrote:Tinsley is one of the big reasons that team isn't going anywhere.

Tinsley is not that bad, a bit injuryprone but he is not that bad. He does alright especially compared to the rest of the scrubs on his team

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 am
migya wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:Tinsley is one of the big reasons that team isn't going anywhere.

Tinsley is not that bad, a bit injuryprone but he is not that bad. He does alright especially compared to the rest of the scrubs on his team

I kinda agree with migya. I'm not a big fan of Tinsley... but when you look at their roster and see McLeod and Dunleavy playing in the backcourt with him... :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:54 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

I kinda agree with migya. I'm not a big fan of Tinsley... but when you look at their roster and see McLeod and Dunleavy playing in the backcourt with him... :wink:

After that fact I kind of feel sorry for the guy :mrgreen:

Return to Warriors Basketball