What would it take to get Greg Oden or Kevin Durant?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:44 am
What does Noah do well that Horford doesn't do well?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 pm
TMC wrote:
Quazza wrote:why so anti Noah TMC?

(not havin a go.Havent seen him much myself,just noticed in a heap of posts u really dont want him)

I can't see his game improving. Looks like the kind of guy whose success in NCAA helps him become a top 3 pick in the draft and whose best asset is his high bball IQ. Remember you of someone?. Intangibles... my ass.

Basically, I think he's terribly overrated. As I said in other post, I see him, at best, as another Anderson Varejao... and that's not what a lottery pick should bring to a team. That's a pick between 20-25. I'd pick him there, but not in the lottery.

i think noah can become an anderson verajoe type of player. when he gets into the game, he brings energy. he also is very agressive. i would love noah on our team.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:51 pm
No. Noah possesses no strength, which will make him incapable of being a major rebounder/shotblocker/defender in the NBA.

Horford has strength and athleticism and length, so those attributes will translate for him.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:17 pm
JayPat wrote:What does Noah do well that Horford doesn't do well?

Apparently score but what is interesting is the fact that he hasn't improved over what he did last season going by the stats so that should really be a negative sign.

All things point to Horford being safer so I'll have to go back to wanting him instead

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball