warriors............come out to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:23 pm
**** da wAAriorsl LOL **** da WARSZ,,, and baARon DaVIS **** HIM FUCKL HIM LOL ROFLMAO. HES ALWOAYS INJRED LOL WTF. and NELlIE is DRU/nk all da time LOLLLL aND MuLLIIIInnn DOSENT NO TALENT, hE LVOES WHIET PPL. SJAZ and HARirngton are IWROSE (yaaa i sad 9it) thna DUNLEVYA and MRPHY LOL. WhEN wLI THE WARRIOSS make the Playoffs!!!!! its 12 yrs after they played iln the playfoss!!! LOLLL EFF da WAWRS@@ I WANA B A LAKEAR fan. LOL!! JKKKKK go DWADE ZOMG hEW cNA PlAY WITH bRokN body prats and bLInDfoldled!!! jSUT liek mE!!! LOL

:salute:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:35 am
JayPat wrote:**** da wAAriorsl LOL **** da WARSZ,,, and baARon DaVIS **** HIM FUCKL HIM LOL ROFLMAO. HES ALWOAYS INJRED LOL WTF. and NELlIE is DRU/nk all da time LOLLLL aND MuLLIIIInnn DOSENT NO TALENT, hE LVOES WHIET PPL. SJAZ and HARirngton are IWROSE (yaaa i sad 9it) thna DUNLEVYA and MRPHY LOL. WhEN wLI THE WARRIOSS make the Playoffs!!!!! its 12 yrs after they played iln the playfoss!!! LOLLL EFF da WAWRS@@ I WANA B A LAKEAR fan. LOL!! JKKKKK go DWADE ZOMG hEW cNA PlAY WITH bRokN body prats and bLInDfoldled!!! jSUT liek mE!!! LOL

:salute:


Feel better now? :wink:
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:22 am
Location: Oakland
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:30 am
Very nice, sir. Very nice.
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:05 am
Another fukin funny thread! Good to let it all out because it definately is a frustration!
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: East San Jose, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:42 am
LOL,

Yah, ordinarily I'd say that's a dumb post, but for some reason, I agree with this thread :roll: And the funny part... is that I echo that..... ALL OF IT! :)

Rookie
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 5:13 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:31 am
4real......1 win in 4 games since da allstars.....n we're here talking about da playoff??? 4real??? dat one win was against da worse team in da league...beat dem by 3... 118-115 in OT ..in OT..not a blow out....and allow MIKE MILLER MAKES IT RAIN all on our home court...wat else can i say?

4real
im a true hearted warrior 4real, 4life.... but it times....dis is da season...i hav to say bye to da warriors....da saddest part of all this is i still believe in them...its just too late......i waited for so long... i even dream about them....N every yr i hope..hope 4 a better season.....they broke my heart yr after yr....12 times to be precise (going to be 13 soon)...i just cannot take it anymores.....dis is it...........im out........peace....hope da best for yall....................goodbye and goodnight to all da warriors out there.....peace V

Rookie
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 5:13 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:18 pm
lost 30 to da bull....WOW...wat else can i say? ****

Rookie
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:50 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:08 am
tmle04 wrote:if you calll yourself a warriors fan...if u call urself a warrior....then better read ****.

i am so sick..
sick of everything...
12yrs
let me repeat 12 mother-father (da whole family) fuckin yrs
i can say "****" ten thousands time and still want to say "****' again.
why are we talking about da warriors??huh?
whY?
AFTER 20 Years -call myself a warrior....im ready to say **** DA WARRS. 4real **** DA WARRIORS---if we dont make da playoff dis yr.
i stil havent gotten over V.Carter deals especially after he won the dunk contest and took da raptors to da Eastern Champ. Conf.
what da **** were we thinking??????
dont even get me started with DUN Jr. he worth enough for me to waste my brain cells to discuss....
MULLIN hire Nelson to bail his bald RED ASS out bc he was able to pull any deal during the summer and we cant go into this season with same shits as the previous year.
**** Nelson....hes a loser.. any coaches dat didnt win a title are considered as losers. da ultimate goal as a coach is 2 win..win..win win....win a championship....

i can beat NELSON fatass on 21 easy hes fat all he does all day is thinking about wat he gonna eat...rather defense and freethrow

**** da owner
**** the coaches
**** mullin
**** every1 who has something 2 do w/da warriors organization.

**** dam all....
no championship since i was a fan..
no playoff after 12 yrs.
maybe even 13 14 or maybe even even even 20 w/out a playoff appr.

i remember da warriors lineup used to be:
Jamison
Chris Mill
Marshall
Caffey
Vonteego Cummings
Mookie Playblock
Larry Huges

and the games were televise on KTVU action 36 ...not bayarea FSN

dam we suck ass
we still suck
will not make da playoff will not get da number one pick
wat are we thinking???****

da coaches
da fans
every1 talking da 8th spot
i dont da 8th spot i want championships not one..ten championships to satisfie my hunger...

if u read dis far then ur truelly a warriors fan...just like me..but i can not take this shits any more....im about to fly an airplane into da oracle arena and kill vol.1 dem all ..pleyers fans....**** ****..

why did da loser nelson??
why dont we go out there and hire PHIL JACKSON
well fatgots like yall might say he not gonna come to da warriors...
well let pay him 20 mil $$ a season give 10 yrs contract worth 200MIL$$$$ not even god can turn dat down...

too much$$ ????
yall migh repost and say u carzy

well im after 12 motherfucking yrs.
**** ME

we play to win da game....to not to lose
every fuckin yr we lose to da bobcats hawks
da last time i checked i lose 2 the cavaliers w.out KING JAMES
my high shcool basketball team from the 80s can beat dem with our eyes blind folded.

lets go out there and give the next 4 first round pick and 50 milllions to the celtics to get their number one dis year to draft ODEN....

lets give da Jerry West and da Grizzlies 120 millions to get their number 1 pick and draft Kevin Durant....


i dont give a **** if we have to spend $$$100 BILLIONS want championship mother fuckers

stop whinning salary cap tax luxury.....i dont give a **** if we have to spend 10 katrillion on pleyes salary.. get it done bitches.....

monta
JR
Durant
AB
oden

now dat a championship team??

i'll to see my warriors on ABC on Sunday Basketball televise.....all commentators all media will kissing da warriors asses...........haha

playoff??
Playoff?
PLAYOFF??

hahaha
**** da playoff titles every yrs for da next decade....

how bad we want it???
apparently not b/c Baron Davis decided to go under da scop. in da middle of the ****ing season.....
people play with a broken leg
broken arm
blind people can even play basketball ****

**** Baron **** him
yeah i said it **** Baron Davis


remember evry1 was like how stupid da hornets were hand us baron for speedy claxton?? well baron sick my fat cock..and they got Chris Paul...hes sick....

again what da **** were we thinking???

last night against da lakers..
ATTENDANCE : 20,107 and the ****ing score was Warriors 85 and Lakers 102

wat da **** Maurice Evans had career night 26pts.


oh one more thing MIKE MILLER 45 pts.

wat da **** is going on ??

if we were really want to make da playoff we wouldnt allow (let) MIKE MILLER TO 45 on us.

if i was playin in da game i would probably run bak to the locker during timeout and get a gun and shoot MILLER in his hand so he cant shoot any more....and probably get 10 games suspendsion......after all im not BLACK and david stern is white...haha ****

i still cannot believe all da players we drafted all da trades we made...

****.................................................................


Very funny post, but true :banghead:

Rookie
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 5:13 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:59 pm
i say da warriors should go defeated da rest of the season 26-56....and we'll get da number 1 pick in da draft..........wat yall think????
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:45 pm
lol this guy is too stupid to be true
ImageImage
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:39 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:24 pm
I feel the same way, and have denounced my warriorfanism many times due to their terrible play....but no matter what I say I always come back to them.


Yes, it would be nice to see the Warriors on primetime sunday games ( I don't even know who gets them now, is it ABC?)...if only for the opportunity to get a break from Barnett and Fitz.
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:33 am
tmle04 wrote:i say da warriors should go defeated da rest of the season 26-56....and we'll get da number 1 pick in da draft..........wat yall think????



30 wins would put the team in a good position for the draft:

Golden State 26 34

Philadelphia 21 38
Boston 15 42
Milwaukee 22 37 and won 3 in a row and back to having Redd
Charlotte 22 37
Atlanta 22 37
Memphis 15 45
Portland 25 34
Seattle 23 35

These are the records of the 8 teams currently behind the Warriors and thus ahead of them in the draft rankings. Only the Celts and Grizz are definates to lose more than the team but Portland and Seattle are definately capable of having more wins in a week or two easy! Currently the team is in 9th position in the draft and could be 7th very soon, even more depending what the Bucks do over next 4 weeks.

#5 or #6 in the draft is attainable and that would a much better position for drafting purposes and/or for picking a PF that can fill the need of the team right now
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:18 am
migya wrote:30 wins would put the team in a good position for the draft:

Golden State 26 34

Philadelphia 21 38
Boston 15 42
Milwaukee 22 37 and won 3 in a row and back to having Redd
Charlotte 22 37
Atlanta 22 37
Memphis 15 45
Portland 25 34
Seattle 23 35

These are the records of the 8 teams currently behind the Warriors and thus ahead of them in the draft rankings. Only the Celts and Grizz are definates to lose more than the team but Portland and Seattle are definately capable of having more wins in a week or two easy! Currently the team is in 9th position in the draft and could be 7th very soon, even more depending what the Bucks do over next 4 weeks.



I can see Milwaukee and Portland winning some games. Maybe Charlotte, too.

From the rest of the list, Seattle will lost most of the remaining games. Ray Allen is out for the rest of the season (what a surprise!), so they'll suck all the way to a top 5 pick. Atlanta has to lose as much as possible, because if they don't have a top 3 pick, their pick goes to Phoenix. Memphis, Boston and Philly are locks to lose lots of games til the end of the season.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:46 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:30 wins would put the team in a good position for the draft:

Golden State 26 34

Philadelphia 21 38
Boston 15 42
Milwaukee 22 37 and won 3 in a row and back to having Redd
Charlotte 22 37
Atlanta 22 37
Memphis 15 45
Portland 25 34
Seattle 23 35

These are the records of the 8 teams currently behind the Warriors and thus ahead of them in the draft rankings. Only the Celts and Grizz are definates to lose more than the team but Portland and Seattle are definately capable of having more wins in a week or two easy! Currently the team is in 9th position in the draft and could be 7th very soon, even more depending what the Bucks do over next 4 weeks.



I can see Milwaukee and Portland winning some games. Maybe Charlotte, too.

From the rest of the list, Seattle will lost most of the remaining games. Ray Allen is out for the rest of the season (what a surprise!), so they'll suck all the way to a top 5 pick. Atlanta has to lose as much as possible, because if they don't have a top 3 pick, their pick goes to Phoenix. Memphis, Boston and Philly are locks to lose lots of games til the end of the season.



See the SSonics have the right idea and the team should get both Baron and JRich out for the rest of the season as well!

The Hawks have won some games lately, as have the sixers so you never know. The team has to have the 8th pick at worst otherwise it will likely not get a good enough PF. You never know, there are always one or two players that fall in the draft so the team might get lucky but a PF is what is needed
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 5:13 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:43 pm
another stupid game.....nelson cost us da ****ing game........****....wow...wat else can u say???
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests