Lakers' Kobe gets 'M-V-P' love in enemy territory

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:31 am
This is so funny G-State Fans chatting MVP for Kobe (LOL).

http://www.insidebayarea.com/warriors/ci_5306758
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:50 am
This joker couldn't have been at the game. If he was he would have known it was a bunch of clown Laker fans chanting that garbage. Whenever that nonsense started every Warrior fan with a pair got up and starting booing it out.

The real point of what I'm trying to say is this - I hate Laker fans. I hate so much about the things they choose to be. They are the equals of Yankee fans. Dante puts Laker and Yankee fans in the 8th ring of hell.

I couldn't stand losing to the Lakers yesterday. I don't care if we make the playoffs or not, I just want the Warriors to stick it to the mass of phonies that slurp up any and everything the biggest group of coddled crybabies puts out as basketball. I wanted J-Rich to deck Kobe so bad. If any Warrior takes a shot at that prima donna I will immediately march down to the store and buy their jersey. I hate how a ton of people forget that this guy was on trial for rape 3 years ago. I hope the Oracle puts on a "rape awareness" promotion by passing out whistles to the first 5,000 ladies the next time that jackass Kobe comes to town.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Lakers fans are the worst. At least with Kings fans, they're cheering their team the entire game.

A Lakers fan sits silently until the 4th quarter. If it looks like their team will lose, they take off 10 minutes early to avoid the humiliation. If their team is out in front, they start giving standing ovations after every made basket and cheering their asses off, even when the game's in the bag. Dodger's fans do the same thing at a baseball game. Suddenly, every base hit gets a standing ovation as if they just won the World Series. :roll:

I think its just the souldead, moronic, consumer-feeding idiots from LA.

I loved the 4th quarter comeback Antawn and the gang made a few years back. I was at that game... and it was one of the few instances where ball-less Lakers fans got their asses handed to them and couldn't get out of the building before the final horn. :wink:

Lakers fans have no nuts.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:40 pm
32 wrote:Lakers fans are the worst. At least with Kings fans, they're cheering their team the entire game.

A Lakers fan sits silently until the 4th quarter. If it looks like their team will lose, they take off 10 minutes early to avoid the humiliation. If their team is out in front, they start giving standing ovations after every made basket and cheering their asses off, even when the game's in the bag. Dodger's fans do the same thing at a baseball game. Suddenly, every base hit gets a standing ovation as if they just won the World Series. :roll:

I think its just the souldead, moronic, consumer-feeding idiots from LA.

I loved the 4th quarter comeback Antawn and the gang made a few years back. I was at that game... and it was one of the few instances where ball-less Lakers fans got their asses handed to them and couldn't get out of the building before the final horn. :wink:

Lakers fans have no nuts.

Exactly!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 pm
It's funny how LA fans think they know everything. Think they can predict everything after one game. Think they know the whole art of basketball. During opening night, I sat next to a bunch of "know-it-all" as$ clown Faker fans, and all night, they would say....

"The Warriors are worst than last year. They look horrible, and Don Nelson is horrible."
"Turiaf is going to become the next Bill Russell or Kevin Garnett."
"If Kobe was playing, the Warriors would barely reach 60."
"Parker is better than Baron. Vujajic is better than Monta."
"Turiaf, Cook, and Parker for KG or Duncan would not only be a retarded move, but it'd kill any chances at winning a game the rest of the season."

Hardy har har. These kids from socal think they're sportswiz. And another thing... there is no such thing as a Clippers fan. Because they're Laker fans who became Clippers fans when they started winning... but, where are they now? I tell ya... whether it's the then-LA Raiders, Dodgers, Lakers, or Clippers fans. They're all.... :bs:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:09 pm
God damn i hate all lakers fan all day today people keep bugging me how the warriors lost they lakers fan is not good fans they just like them becuase they just keep winning remember when shaq got traded there fan all left and become heats fan now the winning they start liking them again lakers fan are FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only ture fan is us the warriors have been losing for 12 13 year and every home game people keep showing up that what ture fans
This is the year
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:16 am
I agree. Socal sports fans in general have to be some of the most delusional, misinformed, fairweather fans on the planet. They have no idea what is happening on the court/field and act like everyone of their players is a gift from above.

On a more positive note, however, I find that Seattle and St. Louis fans are some of the most tolerable fans. I've never had a problem with fans of those teams.

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:51 pm
Laker fans are annoying front runners. Unfortunately for us Warrior fans, Dr. Buss, Kupchack, and Phil Jackson build winning organizations. Cohan, Mullin and Nelson are completely overmatched by their Laker counterparts. It was only three seasons ago that it looked like the Warriors were going to overtake the Lakers, especially with the then recent Shaq trade. What the F happened?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:28 pm
uptempo wrote:Laker fans are annoying front runners. Unfortunately for us Warrior fans, Dr. Buss, Kupchack, and Phil Jackson build winning organizations. Cohan, Mullin and Nelson are completely overmatched by their Laker counterparts. It was only three seasons ago that it looked like the Warriors were going to overtake the Lakers, especially with the then recent Shaq trade. What the F happened?

It was only 3 seasons ago Mullin was put into power.

When Mullin got here, Gilbert Arenas' greedy ass took off for Washington, Mullin decided to finally abandon this idea that Jamison could be a franchise player (thank God), and started building the team in HIS imagine, rather than Saint Jeans.

Looking back on it today, it seems like a great idea. Afterall, which roster would you prefer? The one we have today... or the Arenas-less one that Mullin inherited, bogged down by Jamison's max contract and bunch of veterans at the end of their run?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:27 pm
I hate Laker fans but I love having them around... so I can make fun of them, especially when Kobe travels.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 am
Kobe may never get an MVP and I'm alright with that! He is a loser

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:00 pm
The funny part was in my section we counteracted the MVP chants by chanting S-T-D.

Return to Warriors Basketball