Andris Biedrins

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:12 pm
ReginaldLewis wrote:
You mentioned Brnes and Azubuike. These guys have been AWOL since the new guys have joined the team. Nelly forgot who brough him to the dance. Also, the power forward we are missing is probably already here, Josh Powell. Nelly only plays this guyas a last resort and everytime he produces. He is big and strong. He gets tough rebounds with people around him ( you here that Al?). He also has a very nice touchj. Why doesn't Nelly play this guy more? He's being treated like Diogu.

Nelson has managed to screw up the reserves. None of them seem to be doing anything now. His substitution patterns suck, he punishes them publically, good play is rewarded with bench time...it goes on and on.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:29 pm
carlgo wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:
You mentioned Brnes and Azubuike. These guys have been AWOL since the new guys have joined the team. Nelly forgot who brough him to the dance. Also, the power forward we are missing is probably already here, Josh Powell. Nelly only plays this guyas a last resort and everytime he produces. He is big and strong. He gets tough rebounds with people around him ( you here that Al?). He also has a very nice touchj. Why doesn't Nelly play this guy more? He's being treated like Diogu.

Nelson has managed to screw up the reserves. None of them seem to be doing anything now. His substitution patterns suck, he punishes them publically, good play is rewarded with bench time...it goes on and on.

I don't care much about Barnes anymore, he's starting to turn out like Brian Cardinal as 32 stated and that's not something you can disagree with. But guys like Powell and Azubuike, they deserve more playing time. Nellie has screwed over these guys playing time. I understand, with the additions of Harrington and Jackson mean less, but Josh and Kelenna are getting less than what I'd expect. I can guarentee this though, under Nelson's successor, those guys will get their minutes. That's if they're still Warriors by then.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball