Baron Davis - Surgery

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:14 pm
migya wrote:Going by this season, Baron is definately the franchise player and has performed better than perhaps any player on the team for some seasons

I don't know about that. He's been a key player... but Monta has also been, and even Biedrins. Too close to tell, right now.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:03 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Going by this season, Baron is definately the franchise player and has performed better than perhaps any player on the team for some seasons

I don't know about that. He's been a key player... but Monta has also been, and even Biedrins. Too close to tell, right now.

Noone has been as big as Baron! He has scored a ton of points when he's had to, got a ton of assists and hit some pretty big shots as well. His stats are not the only thing that shows how great he has been

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:08 pm

For me personally, I wont consider Baron the franchise player until he resigns/extends his contranct. Until that day, J-Rich is the franchise for me.
Nothing good comes easily...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:51 am
luckyace wrote:

For me personally, I wont consider Baron the franchise player until he resigns/extends his contranct. Until that day, J-Rich is the franchise for me.

I won't consider Baron the franchise player until he proves he can carry the team for a full season without injuries (at least, 70 games). Until then, he cannot be a franchise player, no matter how well he plays or how much he earns.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:00 am
Baron rehab update...
Briefly: Davis is rehabbing in Los Angeles following last week's arthroscopic knee surgery, and though a team spokesperson said he did not know when the point guard was expected back in Oakland, Davis is pointing toward returning next Tuesday when the Warriors open a five-game road trip at Milwaukee ...
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:51 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Baron rehab update...
Briefly: Davis is rehabbing in Los Angeles following last week's arthroscopic knee surgery, and though a team spokesperson said he did not know when the point guard was expected back in Oakland, Davis is pointing toward returning next Tuesday when the Warriors open a five-game road trip at Milwaukee ...

That's what I like to hear. He shouldn't miss a beat. Let's all pray for 25 games of healthy basketball

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:48 am
David Wood wrote:That's what I like to hear. He shouldn't miss a beat. Let's all pray for 25 games of healthy basketball

I'll take 20! But what about the post-season?
Nothing good comes easily...
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball