Fouls???

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:54 pm
Alright guys... The pass and crash has been brought up by Bobble-Head Fitzgerald many times now. But another play that I am befuddled by is the fouls called after a jump shot. I have been watch basketball for the last 13 years (all Warrior's losing season minus 1) and I felt that back then, if the ball left the players hand, there should not be a foul even if it was fingernail slap. These ticky tack fouls hurt the game much. Watch college ball, they let those boys play!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:33 am
genghis wrote:Alright guys... The pass and crash has been brought up by Bobble-Head Fitzgerald many times now. But another play that I am befuddled by is the fouls called after a jump shot. I have been watch basketball for the last 13 years (all Warrior's losing season minus 1) and I felt that back then, if the ball left the players hand, there should not be a foul even if it was fingernail slap. These ticky tack fouls hurt the game much. Watch college ball, they let those boys play!

Yeah, been happening a lot the last few years. But hey, it increases the score... and that's all that counts, right?

Return to Warriors Basketball