Baron Davis is a Quitter

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:56 pm
Money wrote:
aletha33 wrote:
i mean the dude always makes gay references...makes one wonder about money.

well, doesn't make me wonder...if it walks like a duck...quack likes a duck, it must be gay.

Were you suppossed to hurt my feelings? Wanna be Tim Hardaway? HA.

I dont think i make too many "gay referneces" you got me confused with your boyfriend. You can check my previous post.

As for Baron Quitting you know im right.

oh don't trip dude, your secret is safe with all of us here. it don't matter what your sexual preference is, i think all of us will still post here money, regardless of your affinity for the schlong...

and I swear I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, otherwise, you should certainly consider switching to another message board, say I don't know, something on revlon.com?

as for your theory that BD quit, all I can deduce from that theory is that you're an idiot??

dude, give it up... it's ooover
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:55 pm
Hah. This is hilarious. Rather read these back to back power punches at each other jaws than spammers and trolls from Cleveland.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:09 pm
These guys are barely hanging on...

So long as they keep at least one line in their posts about "Baron quitting" or "Baron not quitting", it's cool. The only time, in my eyes, flaming is a bad thing here is when it completely loses sight of basketball.

Thus far, I don't have anybody out front. It's a total tie going into Round 3...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:58 am
Baron rehab update...
Briefly: Davis is rehabbing in Los Angeles following last week's arthroscopic knee surgery, and though a team spokesperson said he did not know when the point guard was expected back in Oakland, Davis is pointing toward returning next Tuesday when the Warriors open a five-game road trip at Milwaukee ...
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:48 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:Baron rehab update...
Briefly: Davis is rehabbing in Los Angeles following last week's arthroscopic knee surgery, and though a team spokesperson said he did not know when the point guard was expected back in Oakland, Davis is pointing toward returning next Tuesday when the Warriors open a five-game road trip at Milwaukee ...

Good news but let's hope it's not too soon...

This will be the first time w/ Baron, J-Rich, AND HarringJax.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:57 pm
Hey Aretha,

this is sad, this important thread has turned into a childhood "your gay" taunting contest. Ya i do blame myself for being involved, it was just too funny when you were all on that other dudes jock because you didnt want him to think you were mad at him. Has nothing to do with you being gay, your just a little affection whore.

Baron Davis is a quitter. (to keep the post legal)

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:59 pm

Can we get an OG Broe rehab? I say we start with light yoga followed by some walks around the dinner table.

Seriously OG Burrito, you can post your Baron updates in the Barons Injured thread, no one here doesnt think hes somewhat injured. Its the fact he takes his sweet time getting back onto the court.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:26 pm
dude, don't be angry about the "your mother trying to get her fill" joke...if your mom gotta pull tricks to make ends meet, then you know, much respect to her...

Money wrote:it was just too funny when you were all on that other dudes jock because you didnt want him to think you were mad at him. Has nothing to do with you being gay, your just a little affection whore.

that my female foe is called respect - as much as you're not interested in receiving that from me, i'm equally not interested in giving it...

but seriously, you're scaring me...i think you wanted the 'attention' i gave to him. you didn't receive it, added your pathetic zip up his pants remark, now you're irritated and projecting...

sounds all too familiar...are you fricken menstruating? maybe i had you pegged wrong...you're not gay...my bad...you're pre-op.
:wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:04 am
Money wrote:

Can we get an OG Broe rehab? I say we start with light yoga followed by some walks around the dinner table.

Seriously OG Burrito, you can post your Baron updates in the Barons Injured thread, no one here doesnt think hes somewhat injured. Its the fact he takes his sweet time getting back onto the court.

:shock: Whoa, this dude is an assh*le. Oh well, as long as he ain't bashin' on his mom, then no one deserves to get a Menace II Society "Yo Mamma" headshot by a .40.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:00 am
xbaywarrior wrote: :shock: Whoa, this dude is an assh*le. Oh well, as long as he ain't bashin' on his mom, then no one deserves to get a Menace II Society "Yo Mamma" headshot by a .40.

Pawno would feel at home with all this "Yo Mamma" sh*t... :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:32 am
This thread should be deleted :!: ... Baron's back with a vengeance :D

M.I.A.Money is a Quitter :-$
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:33 am
O.G. Broe wrote:This thread should be deleted :!: ... Baron's back with a vengeance :D

M.I.A.Money is a Quitter :-$

this retarded a** thread should have never been written in the first place...

come out from the dark, dank cave you reside in money...
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:38 pm
close this thread. you were fools to call bd a quitter.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:16 pm
Just let it drop down by posting in other threads.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:09 pm
BD is back to his normal, play good for some games, play ok for others and get injured before a lot of critical games. For the amount of money, he makes and the entire weight of a franchise it would be prudent for the Warriors get a legit PG (or one to develop) and move away from building a team around BD. He may be our best player, but him sitting on the bench with a bad knee won't help us win any games being 1.5 games out of the playoffs.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball