Baron Davis is a Quitter

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:15 pm
lA_£NƒE®MéDåD wrote:
Cmon man the only evidence i need is beloved's games played stats last 5 years.

no, that is evidence that he is injury prone, not evidence that he quits.

Just two questions pest. Honestly.

1. Do you think he quit in the Hornets?

2. You are 100% sure beloved rehabs at 100% to come back as soon as possible?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:19 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:Actually the evidence proves the opposite, Last year he rushed back early from injury only to re aggravate and worsen the injury causing him to miss even more time :!: Or was that a conspiracy with the Doctors, Mullin & Baron too :crazy:

I dont think it was a conspiracy with the doctors and Mullin. I think he said this team isnt going anywhere no need for me to rehab at 100% or play when im slightly hurt.

Really, guys who play pro-sports are always injured in some way. Two guys can have the same injury and one guy has a passion to come back faster then the other guy. Beloved Baron is the other guy.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:29 pm
This has got WAYY out of proportion. I do not know why we are still having a talk about Baron "quitting" on the Warriors. I have a hard time believing players that "quit" on their teams is a fact when they're labeled as injury prone.

I know we are entitled to our own opinions and Money, I respect you thinking outside the box, but when you extend this debate on such a topic with a right on, 100% excuse to why he's always injured, then you are as gullible as I thought. You want to bring up what's happened in the past? You remember last season, when Baron was injured? He came back, he came back as soon as he felt he could play. But then what happened? Like broe said, he not only reaggravated the injury, but he made it worse. Thus, missing the rest of the season.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:This has got WAYY out of proportion. I do not know why we are still having a talk about Baron "quitting" on the Warriors. I have a hard time believing players that "quit" on their teams is a fact when they're labeled as injury prone.

I know we are entitled to our own opinions and Money, I respect you thinking outside the box, but when you extend this debate on such a topic with a right on, 100% excuse to why he's always injured, then you are as gullible as I thought. You want to bring up what's happened in the past? You remember last season, when Baron was injured? He came back, he came back as soon as he felt he could play. But then what happened? Like broe said, he not only reaggravated the injury, but he made it worse. Thus, missing the rest of the season.

outside the box??? LOL... how about thinking inside his ass??

come up for air dude...you might think straighter...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:09 pm
aletha33 wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:This has got WAYY out of proportion. I do not know why we are still having a talk about Baron "quitting" on the Warriors. I have a hard time believing players that "quit" on their teams is a fact when they're labeled as injury prone.

I'm not thinkin' inside his ass. If I was, I'd be dead. :banghead: :)
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:39 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

I'm not thinkin' inside his ass. If I was, I'd be dead. :banghead: :)

by the way, that come up for air line wasn't meant for you xbay...i should of been clearer..my bad!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:46 pm
aletha33 wrote:
by the way, that come up for air line wasn't meant for you xbay...i should of been clearer..my bad!

you can zip his pants up now....
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:39 pm
uptempo wrote:
lA_£NƒE®MéDåD wrote:Or he's just injury prone :roll:

Bill Walton was one of the hardest workers in the history of the game and was also the most injury prone player in the history of the game. Some people are just injury prone.

Was it wise/smart of Mullin to build the franchise around an injury-prone point guard?

Mullin traded Baron for Speedy Claxton - you wouldn't have made that trade, uptempo?
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:42 am
God, this is boring. The whole thread is like this:

Baron is a quitter.

No, he ain't.

Yeah, he is. He did it to the Hornets.

We're not the Hornets.

He did it last year.

He was injured.

He doesn't rehab as fast as he could.

He's just injury prone.

Baron is a quitter

And on and on... If anyone doesn't feel like reading the whole thread, here are the 8 pages.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 pm
TMC wrote:God, this is boring. The whole thread is like this:

Baron is a quitter.

No, he ain't.

Yeah, he is. He did it to the Hornets.

We're not the Hornets.

He did it last year.

He was injured.

He doesn't rehab as fast as he could.

He's just injury prone.

Baron is a quitter

And on and on... If anyone doesn't feel like reading the whole thread, here are the 8 pages.

Then why you still posting in here? HA. Your summary isnt close to the real content, but you werent paying attention i guess.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:49 pm
I think this thread is just as lame as Bob's free throw thread continuously going on forever and ever.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:01 pm
Money wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

hold on money.. your mother says she wants another turn...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:24 am
aletha33 wrote:
Money wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

:shock:
:happy1:

I'm not sure who to pick, in this brawl. aletha and Money seems like an even matchup. Let it begin; I'll ref this ****. :wink:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:56 am
32 wrote:
aletha33 wrote:
Money wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

:happy1:

I'm not sure who to pick, in this brawl. aletha and Money seems like an even matchup. Let it begin; I'll ref this ****. :wink:

i mean the dude always makes gay references...makes one wonder about money.

well, doesn't make me wonder...if it walks like a duck...quack likes a duck, it must be gay.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:50 pm
aletha33 wrote:
i mean the dude always makes gay references...makes one wonder about money.

well, doesn't make me wonder...if it walks like a duck...quack likes a duck, it must be gay.

Were you suppossed to hurt my feelings? Wanna be Tim Hardaway? HA.

I dont think i make too many "gay referneces" you got me confused with your boyfriend. You can check my previous post.

As for Baron Quitting you know im right.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball