Baron Davis is a Quitter

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:19 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:This thread should be deleted :!: ... Baron's back with a vengeance :D

M.I.A.Money is a Quitter :-$

quitter? ha. not sure if thats a compliment considering in order NOT to be a quitter id need to post in this forum everday for the rest of my life.

OG Broe u need to quit on the Super Sizing and extra desserts, thats the only quitting u should be talking about.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:21 pm
aletha33 wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:This thread should be deleted :!: ... Baron's back with a vengeance :D

this retarded a** thread should have never been written in the first place...

come out from the dark, dank cave you reside in money...

whats up aretha, looks like u still thinking about me, even though i havent posted in this thread in weeks. kinda scary

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:21 am
Hmm I wonder why you weren't posting with Baron back early from surgery & the Warriors winning :scratch:

The knee stiffness set back is unfortunate but can be expected after coming back from surgery & playing 110%, he energized a 3 game win streak to put the Warrior's back in the playoff picture & even had a dunk..

Nelson said Baron wanted to play in the second half but Nellie saw no use, hopefully he is fine for Dallas, but It might be smart to rest the knee because the Warriors don't play again until Friday vs Minn, The Warriors probally won't suffer in the standings this week as teams are hitting the road..

Check it out Money, with Baron coming back from surgery like he did, he proves he's not a quitter :!: (which is one of the worst things to call a player)... last year he also came back early only to aggravate more injury. Hopefully this is a minor set back [-o<

Injury prone he is, Quitter he is not :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:46 am
Money wrote:

quitter? ha. not sure if thats a compliment considering in order NOT to be a quitter id need to post in this forum everday for the rest of my life.

OG Broe u need to quit on the Super Sizing and extra desserts, thats the only quitting u should be talking about.

Broe did not directly insult you as such Money so don't give out such direct insults again! No matter who it is aimed at! Just going a little too far for what has transpired in this thread. You want to do such shiit, invite broe to the Private forum for a verbal scuffle but don't do it here please!

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:43 am
Money wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

this retarded a** thread should have never been written in the first place...

come out from the dark, dank cave you reside in money...

whats up aretha, looks like u still thinking about me, even though i havent posted in this thread in weeks. kinda scary

ya sorta difficult to forget ...um, what's a good word for you..idiots like yourself...

i feel it's my duty to educate the uneducated...hence why your name comes up when BD starts kickin ass...
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:47 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Hmm I wonder why you weren't posting with Baron back early from surgery & the Warriors winning :scratch:

The knee stiffness set back is unfortunate but can be expected after coming back from surgery & playing 110%, he energized a 3 game win streak to put the Warrior's back in the playoff picture & even had a dunk..

Nelson said Baron wanted to play in the second half but Nellie saw no use, hopefully he is fine for Dallas, but It might be smart to rest the knee because the Warriors don't play again until Friday vs Minn, The Warriors probally won't suffer in the standings this week as teams are hitting the road..

Check it out Money, with Baron coming back from surgery like he did, he proves he's not a quitter :!: (which is one of the worst things to call a player)... last year he also came back early only to aggravate more injury. Hopefully this is a minor set back [-o<

did you hear O.G.? There's a rumor swirling around L.A. that Shaun Livingston quit on his team!? Ya, no kiddin...and that he's going to take his sweet time coming back from his injury. what a quitter!

that bastard...

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:14 am
aletha33 wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:Hmm I wonder why you weren't posting with Baron back early from surgery & the Warriors winning :scratch:

did you hear O.G.? There's a rumor swirling around L.A. that Shaun Livingston quit on his team!? Ya, no kiddin...and that he's going to take his sweet time coming back from his injury. what a quitter!

that bastard...

man.. that rivaled Joe theismann's injury as being one of the most gruesome I've seen in sports.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball