Baron Davis is a Quitter

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Rookie
Posts: 36
» Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:10 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:
tradedunleavy wrote:Man im tired of Barons crap. Any time his team starts to tank a bit he quits. Hes a quitter plain and simple. He did it with the hornets, did it to us last year and now hes doing it again.

I say trade him ASAP
You seem to contradict your first post when you started this thread :scratch:


Yea u right. We cant for sure tell if hes quitting again this season after two games. I admit my first post was a little over the top. All im saying is that if he ends up quitting this season we will be able to look back at this game vs. Indiana as the game in which it all started.

Rookie
Posts: 36
» Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:16 pm
aletha33 wrote:[
did i say he didn't quit the hornets dumb ass? i said, that (is) what happened in charlotte doesn't mean that it's happening here...

but that's cool, i guess there's room in every forum for fairies like yourself... i ain't mad at you...


HA. you taking this way too personal. Got me thinking you Barons Grandma or something.

This is the first time you admit Baron quit on the Hornets. Which is a big step in your recovery from your Baron Addiction. Some people are so hooked on Baron they cannot find ANY flaw in his game or personality.

All im saying Aretha is that Baron has quit on a team/coach in the past, is it possible he can do it again? I say Yes, you say No. I hope your right.

And we wont even go into last year....
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Yes, he has had a history of quitting but you can't conclude he's doing it again just because of injury. He's injury prone yes, but starting a thread on Baron quitting after sustaining a minor injury is as pointless as it gets. Now if Baron had a questionable injury that led to him missing a portion of the remained of the schedule left, then an argument can start. I understand where you're trying to go with this.

Rookie
Posts: 36
» Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:11 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Now if Baron had a questionable injury that led to him missing a portion of the remained of the schedule left, then an argument can start. I understand where you're trying to go with this.


See when I first posted I was under the assumption he didnt play in Indiana because of the leg cramps, then it was a knee contusion which seemed like it came out of nowhere, real or not.

Then Baron Addicts said you couldnt walk for a week with a knee contusion, so I intially labled the injury as questonable, maybe its legit.

But i dont think it was as bad as the Baron Addicts were saying because hes suited up tonight.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 21
» Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:33 pm
montastic wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Now if Baron had a questionable injury that led to him missing a portion of the remained of the schedule left, then an argument can start. I understand where you're trying to go with this.


See when I first posted I was under the assumption he didnt play in Indiana because of the leg cramps, then it was a knee contusion which seemed like it came out of nowhere, real or not.

Then Baron Addicts said you couldnt walk for a week with a knee contusion, so I intially labled the injury as questonable, maybe its legit.

But i dont think it was as bad as the Baron Addicts were saying because hes suited up tonight.


Yeah but he was never gunna play tonight, the injury is legit.

But im glad to see you have admitted to have gone over the top in your first posts.

And i for one really dont have anything against you, i mean you were onto Dunleavy from the start. And may have even had a small role in getting him traded. Which i think made this roster alot better.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 964
» Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:04 am
DazMan32 wrote:
Yeah but he was never gunna play tonight, the injury is legit.


Does anyone know when or where BD injured the knee?

All Star
Posts: 2261
» Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:00 am
Latest status report...Davis missed his third game with a bruised left knee. He had the knee examined by doctors in Los Angeles and the results will be available early next week. ...

All Star
Posts: 2885
» Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:42 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:Latest status report...Davis missed his third game with a bruised left knee. He had the knee examined by doctors in Los Angeles and the results will be available early next week. ...


Nelson spoke of this on Ralph and Tom's show this week.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 964
» Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:02 pm
They said he injured it vs. the Hornets, I didnt see the game, but they didnt say anything in the recap or the injured knee was never mentioned until he missed the game.

If anyone saw the game, do they remember seeing him get injured?

Starting Lineup
Posts: 964
» Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:04 pm
See i told ya'll so.

I know he hasnt "quit" just yet, but this is just the next step. He has surgery, and doesnt come back the rest of the year.

I predict they say he'll be back in 4-6 weeks, and he wont come back.

He's a quitter.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:07 pm
How.... inspiring. :roll:

Jk, but you should erase those last three words. Not something you'd want to conclude because of a surgery similar to what Jrich had.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 pm
Money wrote:See i told ya'll so.

I know he hasnt "quit" just yet, but this is just the next step. He has surgery, and doesnt come back the rest of the year.

I predict they say he'll be back in 4-6 weeks, and he wont come back.

He's a quitter.

yeah, so is Jason Collier :roll:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:32 pm
lA_£NƒE®MéDåD wrote:
Money wrote:See i told ya'll so.

I know he hasnt "quit" just yet, but this is just the next step. He has surgery, and doesnt come back the rest of the year.

I predict they say he'll be back in 4-6 weeks, and he wont come back.

He's a quitter.

yeah, so is Jason Collier :roll:


Why exactly did he die again?

Starting Lineup
Posts: 964
» Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:31 am
lA_£NƒE®MéDåD wrote:
Money wrote:See i told ya'll so.

I know he hasnt "quit" just yet, but this is just the next step. He has surgery, and doesnt come back the rest of the year.

I predict they say he'll be back in 4-6 weeks, and he wont come back.

He's a quitter.

yeah, so is Jason Collier :roll:


You'll see pesty. I got history on my side. You got pipe dreams and false hopes.

All Star
Posts: 2261
» Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:32 am
You need to quit :!:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests