cabarkapa wrote:i know a great nickname... "God"
that, or i like "Count Montula" or "The Count" lol
Great, what's next?. Montazilla?
Squalldip wrote:How about "The Next"
No english dictionary here, but it can be short for:
The Next Thing
The Next Generation
The Next Warrior
Or How about "Lightning"
I mean the Warriors do have "Thunder" now we have our Lightning
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:#32 wrote:tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:tradedunleavy wrote:How about Prodigy?
1. a person, esp. a child or young person, having extraordinary talent or ability: a musical prodigy.
2. a marvelous example (usually fol. by of).
3. something wonderful or marvelous; a wonder.
4. something abnormal or monstrous.
5. Archaic. something extraordinary regarded as of prophetic significance.
The defintion might be a little over the top, but what u guys think?
but that's my nickname........
(watch tradedunleavy go through the dictionary, look up a couple words in the definition, and come back half an hour later and say "lol")