Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:50 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
Golden wrote:
jsw548 wrote:This is from the bottom of an article on "Inside Bay Area"

Nelson said he deliberately left forward Matt Barnes on the bench Monday as a punishment. "I was mad at Barnes," Nelson said. "He's played four (bad) games in a row. I just wanted to slap him, and I figured that was the way to do it."

Nellie is such an asshole. For all of you that are so happy about this trade give it a month then all hell is going to break out on this team. Nellie will retire either at the end of this year are next and leave this team/franchies ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you make a deal with the devil you always lose and we can thank Mullins for that :evil:

This was one of the few most one sided trades (in the warriors favor) in the history of the Franchise. You realize that you immediately lost all your credibility with that post

Like I really care about what you think.

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:03 am
TMC wrote:
uptempo wrote:The Pacer trade: It helped both teams. Jermaine O'Neal was on JT the Brick tonight talking about how Dunleavy and Murphy compliment his game better than Harrington and Jackson, two players whom he praised as both friends and as excellent players.

Yeah, at least Murph seems to be back to his old double-double days. Still no defense... but he ain't shooting that much from outside.

Dun sucks. As always.

Ike doesn't play much. As Always. (Still, 8 points and 4 boards in 11 minutes last night)

I was hoping that someone could have called in and said to O'Neal: "You guys can have them; we are happy with what we got in return. Thank you, very much."
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball