*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:06 am
Corn on the Colb wrote:Hey guys. I'm a Jazz fan, just came over to discuss everything with some Warriors faithful, hope I am welcome! If not? ----> :agrue: :D

Welcome to the board, then. As long as it's real talk (that is, no name calling and the like), we really enjoy having fans of other teams around here. Those that break the rules will be banned, but the rest of you are a great addition to the board, as you'll be able to tell us things about your team that we, as occasional viewers of those team, can't know.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Just wanted to congratulate the Warriors fans,those games are why i watch basketball.You could feel the electricity through the television.Im a diehard Grizzly fan(Memphis) and just wanted to congratulate.Thanks
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:57 am
Welcom Corn and Guapo. Great that the forum is filling with more interested people in the team

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:33 pm
its good to have more people on here... makes chats more interesting... ive been here all year and now i see a lot more posts from people i dont nkow haha, use to just seein like pest, broe, tmc, hobbes, migya haha
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:39 pm
It's cool. We like hearing from other minds and their perspectives so long they're not trolls. C'mon guys, post! I see posts of either one or below 5-10! Express yourself! :) Just don't spam of course.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:It's cool. We like hearing from other minds and their perspectives so long they're not trolls. C'mon guys, post! I see posts of either one or below 5-10! Express yourself! :) Just don't spam of course.

I used to be like that. I would browse Jazzfanz for about 2 years before I actually decided to create an account.

I think you guys have a lot of sites to compete with. When I googled Warriors Message Boards a lot of sites came up.
Image Image
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:53 pm
I can't believe you forgot to include Mickey Johnson's inconsistent 15 ft pops. Or Ben "Magic Wannabe" McDonald. He copied the way Magic dribbled.
A Warriors fan since the GLORY DAYS of Lewis Lloyd, Joe Hassett, and Chris Engler!

www.TRACKjams.com

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:16 pm
Good Morning Fans

I'm really a Jazz fan from south east asia, but I have a lot of my cousins from the bay area who are rooting for GSW. It's gonna be a really exciting series and matchup and I like how the up-tempo game of the warriors will extract and show the world how exciting Jazz games can really be.. Am actually dreading a Jazz-San Antonio matchup because i find tim duncan boring:)

Good luck and may the best team win.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:37 pm
New here. Jazz fan. Where in SE Asia are you from? Aku pernah tinggal di indonesia.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:00 am
Welcome Jazz fans. Make sure to be civil as this Warriors land

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:55 am
I'm Simple Man
I'm in the CO
I've been a Jazz fan ever since I can remember,
My hobbies include music, movies, computers, and billiards.
My favorite food is chicken wings
I enjoy history and if I'm not watching Jazz basketball, I'm probably reading a history book or watching the National Geographic channel/ History channel.
And I lost my virginity unwillingly to a mechanical bull. :)
Cheers to a good series!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:00 am
Welcome, Simple Man... :hello2:

Simple Man wrote:And I lost my virginity unwillingly to a mechanical bull. :)

... but that may have been a bit too much info. Don't get into details, please. :mrgreen:
Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:44 am
Whazzup all you great Warriors fans--long time fan here (since Nate the Great was on the team). I've been lurking around for a month or so enjoying the posts and thought I'd join in!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:58 am
WarriorsAlaskaFan wrote:Whazzup all you great Warriors fans--long time fan here (since Nate the Great was on the team). I've been lurking around for a month or so enjoying the posts and thought I'd join in!

Welcome, AlaskaFan. :hello2:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:30 pm
Welcome all and I only want to say - Don't start crap or you will be leaving as fast as you arrived

PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball