*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:55 am
Hello Smitty. Sounds like another great member added to this forum :D

30 years, a long time and that just means you are another very credible fan. In some ways, I wish I lived in the Bay area since I was a kid, just to watch the Warriors.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:39 am
Thanks Mig.....Yeah, lived in the east bay 30 yrs and due to housing prices/job relocation I am now about 50 minutes away from Oakland. There are some things I miss but overall I'm happy.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:11 am
Yes Welcome Smitty
Oh BTW what a great time for the warriors.. i really feel like change is in the air. Would not suprise me if we had a playoff spot locked up 2 weeks out before seasons end. feeel like the 12-13 warriors will be special
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 pm
Which Warriors game did you watch Pawno? Going to see anymore?

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:37 pm
Hello everyone!

I have long been contracted to be an uninspired GSW fan, having shed many buckets of tears seeing GSW struggled to be a contender throughout several decades, till now!

They have become vibrant, hungry with a determination to win. I plan to be observant, critical and commending when due. Hoping to contribute my perspective to this board and making a few friends along the line.

BTW, that massive dunk from Barnes took away Pekovic’s manhood, wouldn’t be surprised if Pekovic comes wearing a skirt during our next match up. EPIC!

GO WARRIORS!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 pm
Welcome, Crazy Horse!

Love the handle, btw. Everytime I hear someone mention it as Barnett's nickname, it gives me a little chuckle. Hope to hear more of your veteran knowledge in posts to come, as the roster of this board has heavily decreased its medians age in recent years. We can use as many longtime fans as we can get!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 pm
Welcome, Crazy Horse!

Well, look at how lively this place gets after a good start of the season. Last year it was just few of us. Great to see some long time fans here.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm
Guybrush wrote:Welcome, Crazy Horse!

Well, look at how lively this place gets after a good start of the season. Last year it was just few of us. Great to see some long time fans here.

This - you should have seen this place during the "We Believe" period - you'll notice a lot of join dates around that time still lurking (like mine)...

Welcome to the board Crazy Horse
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am
Crazy Horse, welcome aboard!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 am
Crazy Horse wrote:Hello everyone!

I have long been contracted to be an uninspired GSW fan, having shed many buckets of tears seeing GSW struggled to be a contender throughout several decades, till now!

They have become vibrant, hungry with a determination to win. I plan to be observant, critical and commending when due. Hoping to contribute my perspective to this board and making a few friends along the line.

BTW, that massive dunk from Barnes took away Pekovic’s manhood, wouldn’t be surprised if Pekovic comes wearing a skirt during our next match up. EPIC!

GO WARRIORS!

Crazy horse is a bad ass strip club in the city. I prefer centerfold :mrgreen:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:25 am
Hi ! Im 19 years old boy from Finland. When i was little my fav team was timberwolves cos my dad brought me couple of KGs jerseys from states and i really didnt watch NBA. About 3-4 years ago I started to watch nba games and really fell in love with Montas playing style so i started to watch his games and along the road became a full time Warriors fan. When Monta was traded i really didnt like it but i do think that team means more than players and after all the trade was succesful! I have wached all Warriors games from last season and this season and planing to watch all of them from now on!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 pm
thykkiss wrote:Hi ! Im 19 years old boy from Finland. When i was little my fav team was timberwolves cos my dad brought me couple of KGs jerseys from states and i really didnt watch NBA. About 3-4 years ago I started to watch nba games and really fell in love with Montas playing style so i started to watch his games and along the road became a full time Warriors fan. When Monta was traded i really didnt like it but i do think that team means more than players and after all the trade was succesful! I have wached all Warriors games from last season and this season and planing to watch all of them from now on!

Welcome, thykkiss!

It's good to have you on board! I hope Curry has helped you forget about Monta a little this year!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm
Welcome thykkiss.

Yet another overseas fan of the GSW. Shows how widespread the nba and the Warriors are. Nice blend of nationalities on this forum.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am
32 wrote:
thykkiss wrote:Hi ! Im 19 years old boy from Finland. When i was little my fav team was timberwolves cos my dad brought me couple of KGs jerseys from states and i really didnt watch NBA. About 3-4 years ago I started to watch nba games and really fell in love with Montas playing style so i started to watch his games and along the road became a full time Warriors fan. When Monta was traded i really didnt like it but i do think that team means more than players and after all the trade was succesful! I have wached all Warriors games from last season and this season and planing to watch all of them from now on!

Welcome, thykkiss!

It's good to have you on board! I hope Curry has helped you forget about Monta a little this year!

Yeah he has for sure and I also like the fact that we have all these young players which are only gonna get better!
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 am
Does thykkiss mean something in Finish?
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball