Wednesday a Big Day for Dun

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:03 pm
after yesterday's game, i know most of us envisioned maggatte in a Warriors uniform and salivated at the idea...the toughness, defense, athleticism, and new blood corey will bring to this team...i shudder at the possibility.

i just have this strange feeling that with another strong performance from dun vs the clips on wednesday, their front office will finally approve dun sr's desire to bring jr over to LA.

and with all this chatter from nellie on how dun would fit in on a better team and sr essentially stating that if nellie doesn't like him he should trade him...

once and for all, we'll be rid of him...

i will pray
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:24 pm
[-o<

VERY unlikely, but I wish...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:27 pm
#32 wrote:[-o<

VERY unlikely, but I wish...

agreed :cheers:
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:33 pm
don't burst my bubble!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:34 pm
you got some inside, aletha, or just intuition? either way, let's hope and pray (or whatever us secular humanists do...read Einstein)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:37 pm
coltraning wrote:you got some inside, aletha, or just intuition? either way, let's hope and pray (or whatever us secular humanists do...read Einstein)

naw, strictly intuition...i just feel like it's gona happen...wishful thinking i suppose.

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:32 pm
aletha33 wrote:after yesterday's game, i know most of us envisioned maggatte in a Warriors uniform and salivated at the idea...the toughness, defense, athleticism, and new blood corey will bring to this team...i shudder at the possibility.

i just have this strange feeling that with another strong performance from dun vs the clips on wednesday, their front office will finally approve dun sr's desire to bring jr over to LA.

and with all this chatter from nellie on how dun would fit in on a better team and sr essentially stating that if nellie doesn't like him he should trade him...

i will pray

It would be an amazing thing to see this happen.

Could Cohan trade Mullin for Elgin Baylor, too?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:46 pm
[-o<

Is this the thread where we pray for dung to be traded?
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:20 pm
Wow, wouldn't that be nice. I read a quote from D senior where he was aked about his boy getting booed, and he said something like "if there's a player not giving it his all, he deserves to get booed. Wouldn't be good fans if he didn't." Doesn't sound too sympathetic. Anyhow, I would of course love the trade, and tradedunleavy - you'd finally get to change your name.
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:32 pm
what sort of contract does Mags have?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:23 pm
uptempo wrote:
aletha33 wrote:after yesterday's game, i know most of us envisioned maggatte in a Warriors uniform and salivated at the idea...the toughness, defense, athleticism, and new blood corey will bring to this team...i shudder at the possibility.

i will pray

It would be an amazing thing to see this happen.

Could Cohan trade Mullin for Elgin Baylor, too?

haha...would you even make THAT trade?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:24 pm
baytobrooklyn wrote:Wow, wouldn't that be nice. I read a quote from D senior where he was aked about his boy getting booed, and he said something like "if there's a player not giving it his all, he deserves to get booed. Wouldn't be good fans if he didn't." Doesn't sound too sympathetic. Anyhow, I would of course love the trade, and tradedunleavy - you'd finally get to change your name.

he said if someone doesn't play HARD...dun plays hard..i don't question his effort...he just plays like crap.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:31 pm
aletha33 wrote:
baytobrooklyn wrote:Wow, wouldn't that be nice. I read a quote from D senior where he was aked about his boy getting booed, and he said something like "if there's a player not giving it his all, he deserves to get booed. Wouldn't be good fans if he didn't." Doesn't sound too sympathetic. Anyhow, I would of course love the trade, and tradedunleavy - you'd finally get to change your name.

he said if someone doesn't play HARD...dun plays hard..i don't question his effort...he just plays like crap.

Dun doesn't know the offense, doesn't have any skills, and hasn't improved his athleticism. I could give a crap about how hard he plays for 30 minutes three times a week, practicing the rest of the week is what he gets paid to do and he clearly doesn't try as hard as most of the other players in that regard.

Plus, dun doesn't play any harder than the other eleven guys on the team.
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:57 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

Dun doesn't know the offense, doesn't have any skills, and hasn't improved his athleticism. I could give a crap about how hard he plays for 30 minutes three times a week, practicing the rest of the week is what he gets paid to do and he clearly doesn't try as hard as most of the other players in that regard.

Plus, dun doesn't play any harder than the other eleven guys on the team.

dun knows the offense, he just doesn't have the physical capabilities to do anything...

dun has skills...he don't have nba skills...he has developmental league skills...

i could care less too...i'm just telling him what SR. said.

by the way, you can't really improve athleticism...you're born with it
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:20 am
Quazza wrote:what sort of contract does Mags have?

3 years left, the last one a player option, at $7, 7.8 and 8.4 million.

btw, this trade has been around like... forever. I'll believe it when I see it.
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball