THE LATEST ON POB

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:02 pm
ReginaldLewis wrote:If you don't watch out Golden they are going to put you in the same class as me. They think that I'm an old, ignorant,factless s.o.b wth no grasp of the English language that is caught in 70's time warp. Like you, I have no problem speaking my mind, I just don't like to get personal.

What are you talking about, Reggie...? I've never had any sort of beef with you at all... and I've never seen anything (aside from mild disagreements) with other board members every now and then. If you've been getting abused on this forum, this is the first I've heard of it.

ReginaldLewis wrote:i think pest was way out of line talking about grsp of the english language. What the hell has that got to do with it. How can he judge sanity, who is he Dr. Phil. Personally, I don't agree with your opinions and you are entitled to them so keep it up. I hate conformist. Unfortunately that's what this board is made of is a bunch of conformist.

Um... what?

In case you didn't notice, Goldielocks came after Pest first with that shot about "have YOU ever played college ball!?!". There's no lesser evil here: Goldmember attacked Pest's credibility, so Pest returned the favor. Both are equally guilty... and if you REALLY wanted to get technical, Golden Boy started it, so (if anything) he's at fault.

I don't even agree with Pest about Patrick O'Bryant, but the fact that you'd incriminate him for defending himself is wrong.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:09 pm
#32 wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:If you don't watch out Golden they are going to put you in the same class as me. They think that I'm an old, ignorant,factless s.o.b wth no grasp of the English language that is caught in 70's time warp. Like you, I have no problem speaking my mind, I just don't like to get personal.

What are you talking about, Reggie...? I've never had any sort of beef with you at all... and I've never seen anything (aside from mild disagreements) with other board members every now and then. If you've been getting abused on this forum, this is the first I've heard of it.

ReginaldLewis wrote:i think pest was way out of line talking about grsp of the english language. What the hell has that got to do with it. How can he judge sanity, who is he Dr. Phil. Personally, I don't agree with your opinions and you are entitled to them so keep it up. I hate conformist. Unfortunately that's what this board is made of is a bunch of conformist.

Um... what?

In case you didn't notice, Goldielocks came after Pest first with that shot about "have YOU ever played college ball!?!". There's no lesser evil here: Goldmember attacked Pest's credibility, so Pest returned the favor. Both are equally guilty... and if you REALLY wanted to get technical, Golden Boy started it, so (if anything) he's at fault.

I don't even agree with Pest about Patrick O'Bryant, but the fact that you'd incriminate him for defending himself is wrong.

I agree #32. Goldie was out of line first but pest, being a vet of the board should have not let it get to him. Sometimes pest can hit below the belt because he has done it to me before so maybe that's why I got into defending Mr. Golden. I also agree that you have not stooped to the personal attacks when you have disagreed with some of my views. I respect and even encourage thoughtful disagreements. Thanks for bringing me back to my sanity on this matter. :D

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:20 pm
I think its safe to say that all us fan want to see is glimpse of improvements. Biedrins gave us that last year, and we had the same expectation for POB. When I say we... I mean me... I don't speak anyone else.

POB is a project and in a good draft he wouldn't be any higher than 20th let alone 9th. His stock rise due to his success in the NCAA tournament and we all know that because before then, no one knew him at least I didn't.

Kid has upside and one last thing... speaking of projects I rather take POB 9th then Kwame Brown 1st.... hehehe
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 pm
#32 wrote:

Um... what?

Nothing more to add here.

I guess I should take it as a complement that I'm held to a higher standard of conduct than the majority of the forum.
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:37 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
#32 wrote:

Um... what?

I guess I should take it as a complement that I'm held to a higher standard of conduct than the majority of the forum.

you got some stats on that? :wink:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:18 am
coltraning wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
#32 wrote:

Um... what?

Great comeback col. Camus would be proud of you.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:03 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:
coltraning wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
#32 wrote:

Um... what?

Great comeback col. Camus would be proud of you.

Thanks for the advice Reg :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:52 pm
POB latest game stats 18 Pts 8-12 Fg 2-2 ft 14 Reb's 2 Ast 4 Blk's in 29 Minutes.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:42 pm
O.G. broe wrote:POB latest game stats 18 Pts 8-12 Fg 2-2 ft 14 Reb's 2 Ast 4 Blk's in 29 Minutes.

thanks, broe. Way to go POB.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:31 pm
O.G. broe wrote:POB latest game stats 18 Pts 8-12 Fg 2-2 ft 14 Reb's 2 Ast 4 Blk's in 29 Minutes.

wow someone actually talkin about POB in this thread.How refreshin.Cheers OG,nice stat line

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:47 am
POB's latest stat line 20 Pts 10-16 Fg, 12 Reb 5 Blk's in 32 Minutes :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 am
O.G. Broe wrote:POB's latest stat line 20 Pts 10-16 Fg, 12 Reb 5 Blk's in 32 Minutes :!:

Well, at least seems like he's up to the NBDL competition (this is not an attack. Don't start with the hating sh*t. He sucked in his first stint in the development league. I'm just acknowledging his improvement there).

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:12 am
TMC wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:POB's latest stat line 20 Pts 10-16 Fg, 12 Reb 5 Blk's in 32 Minutes :!:

Well, at least seems like he's up to the NBDL competition (this is not an attack. Don't start with the hating sh*t. He sucked in his first stint in the development league. I'm just acknowledging his improvement there).

Your right TMC, POB play well in his first two games when he was sent down. After that the kid didn't play up to par. Now he seems to be getting it all together. I'm very pleased with the way he is playing now. Keep it up POB :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:45 pm
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, POB looked very good vs. the Clippers.

Old school coached do not like to play rookies. Don Nelson and Larry Brown are known for being the most unmerciful when it comes to rookie mistakes. Let's hope that POB does not become to the Warriors what Darko was to the Pistions.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:48 pm
Well with his recent D-League play he is inching closer to an NBA roster spot. Let's hope it can be by the end of this year.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball