Warriors still have good chance for the playoffs.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:35 pm
#32 wrote:The ESPN forums!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Dudes... I think we could trade Mickael Pietrus, Patrick O'Bryant, a few first round picks, and cash... for Kevin Garnett!!!"

:shock:

Migya posts there????????

:mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:01 pm
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:The ESPN forums!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Dudes... I think we could trade Mickael Pietrus, Patrick O'Bryant, a few first round picks, and cash... for Kevin Garnett!!!"

:shock:

Migya posts there????????

:mrgreen:

That trade looks gold :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:18 pm
Hey is1531, what's going on? We miss you in the Sixer forum. I was able to get to a Warrior game this year, when they played the Sixers. Not a far drive from down here in San Jose.

I could not agree more. With each game the Nuggets play, they look more and more out of sorts. They are just one game over .500, and are playing like a bunch of individuals, not a team of basketball players.

The Warriors have a lot of players who can contribute, and who better to make it work than Don Nelson. When Richardson gets back, they will be able to run teams out of the gym with their depth. Also, Richardson and Harrington both provide mismatches as they can take smaller players into the post and bigger players outside.

The key will not be how the Nuggets play, but how the Warriors play. When a team is clicking, it doesn't matter how the rest of the league is doing.

It would be nice to have a bigger stronger PF, but they will probably have to make what they have work. I think with J Rich, Pietrus, Jackson, Harrington, Barnes, etc. they could put a player out there and bring in a big, maybe from Detroit.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:06 pm
sixerdave wrote:Hey is1531, what's going on? We miss you in the Sixer forum. I was able to get to a Warrior game this year, when they played the Sixers. Not a far drive from down here in San Jose.

I could not agree more. With each game the Nuggets play, they look more and more out of sorts. They are just one game over .500, and are playing like a bunch of individuals, not a team of basketball players.

The Warriors have a lot of players who can contribute, and who better to make it work than Don Nelson. When Richardson gets back, they will be able to run teams out of the gym with their depth. Also, Richardson and Harrington both provide mismatches as they can take smaller players into the post and bigger players outside.

The key will not be how the Nuggets play, but how the Warriors play. When a team is clicking, it doesn't matter how the rest of the league is doing.

It would be nice to have a bigger stronger PF, but they will probably have to make what they have work. I think with J Rich, Pietrus, Jackson, Harrington, Barnes, etc. they could put a player out there and bring in a big, maybe from Detroit.

The Warriors are very weak defensively,plus they do not rebound the ball very well.Now that we have Baron Davis making 15 million,it makes it more difficlut to deal him for the player I want. Richardson will help when he returns on Feb 21,2007,but Harrington is up and down ,just like Jackson.

I still like the trade for GS,but epect the Warriors to draft big in the upcoming draft.I would only trade Monta Ellis if the right scenario comes along.Ellis looks like a scoring machine.

Here is a deal that meets the conditions of the trade Checker: Monta Elllis and Josh Powell( Powell can not be traded until March 17) for Josh Smith.I do not like Smith as a offensive player,but he rebounds,plays defense and can make the spectacular blocks,similar to Gerald Wallace.Then you trade the Warriors early selection to Philly for the 2 late ist round picks Philly acquired in the Iverson deal.I think this deal would help both teams.The Warriors would have 4 picks in the draft,which I believe is one of the deepest in years.When this draft is concluded,you might see free agents signed that become significant factors for their repective teams down the road.

Hers is a taste of some 2nd round picks I like: Herbert Hill,the power forward from Providence,Sean Williams from BC,Arrin Affalo from UCLA and Glenn Davis from LSU.It's too bad Mario Boogan is only 6ft 7",because he would have been a top 10 pick,instead of a 2nd round pick.Watch the rematch of OK. State and the Longhorns tomorrow on Espn.Durant and Boogans put on a clinic the last time in Oklahoma,where OK. State won in triple OT.That was the best game of the season.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:17 pm
is1531 wrote:You guys are like foreigners.I quit your ice cold website.You guys have no manners.All you guys do is make wise cracks.Just cut me from the website.Now I see why nobody comes here.Just a bunch of punks and loud mouths.

I am following basketball since 1962,so I do not need silly advice from punks on this website.Do not write back.I just quit.

you're still here?
ImageImage
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball