40%
10%
No votes

Total votes : 10

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:20 pm
John Patrick wrote:
#32 wrote:Ironically enough... I have tickets to the Warriors/Sixers game on the 26th (bought them before the trade rumors started).

Can't wait to see Andre Miller!!! :roll: :banghead:

Yeah I'm gonna be at that game too :evil:

I too have tickets for that game. Oh the irony... :x :banghead:

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:50 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Grizzlies should win alot more if Gasol gets back to being his usual self but they are so far behind now that it will be unlikely that they make the playoffs

I don't think the Grizz have a chance to make the playoffs. Gasol will play around 20 min per game during the first month or so... and the rest of the team is abysmal.

They'll be right there in the Oden sweepstakes.

Also, I think the AI will affect us a bit, due to Melo's suspension. I doubt Denver would have won more than 3 or 4 games without him (yeah, I know they won the first... We would have been fighting with them for a spot at the end of the season. Not anymore.

Dude! The Grizz have Chucky Atkins! He's leading the way!!! Ok jk haha...but so far, everyone on the board agrees that Philly is just screwed, Grizz and Portland have no chance, and the Dubs are in competition with our SoCal rivals, the Rockets and maybe the Kings...I think were on track for the 8th seed that weve been looking for thus far.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:08 am
The Grizzlies are somewhat of an unknown factor now that Gasol is back. MMiller has been great, as has Warrick (he might be the one that falls off the most with Gasol back) and Gay could rise. The Grizz won't make the playoffs but they can still come close

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball