redistro - simulation to begin in a day or two

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 2958
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:41 am
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:22 pm
All righty guys. Here is my team and their 3 seasons:

Starting lineup :

C- Kareem Abdul Jabbar 70-71, 71-72, 72-73
PF- Elvin Hayes 68-69, 69-70, 70 71
SF- Rick Barry 66-67, 69-70, 71-72
SG- David Thompson 76-77, 77-78, 80-81
PG- Allen Iverson 2000, 2001, 2005

Second Team: C- Bob Lanier 71-72, 76-77, 77-78
PF- Marques Johnson 78-79, 79-80, 82-83
SF- Alex English 82-83, 85-86, 86-87
SG- Reggie Miller 89-90, 90-91, 96,97
PG- Dave Bing 67-68, 70-71, 72-73

Super Subs C- Robert Parish 88-89, 81-82, 82-83
PG-Tony Parker 02-03, 04-05, 04-06
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Like I said, I'll be gone for some period of time so can someone pick my seasons? I'd hate to hold up this thing and I'm leaving in a few minutes.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:53 pm
xbay's team
Bill Russell - 61-62 (60, 64)
Dr. J - 75-76 (75, 74)
Isiah - 84-85 (83, 84)
Pippen - 91-92 (95, 93)
Mikan - 51-52 (53, 54) - (not his three best seasons but unfortunately they didn't keep minutes stats prior to '52, so it can't simulate with his earlier, more dominant seasons)
Wade - 05-06 (07, 05)
Reed - 69-70 (69, 65)
Artis Gilmore - 71-72 (73, 75)
Sam Jones - 64-65 (62, 63)
chris webber - 00-01 (00, 97)
Chris Paul - 05-06 (07)
Dave Debusschere - 67-68 (72, 69)
ImageImage
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:03 pm
Wilt, Barkley, Iceman, Cousy, dominique wilkins, Wes Unseld, payton, Bernard King, Hal Greer, Richmond, Mullin, Bosh

PG: Payton- 2000 (98, 02)
SG: Gervin-1978 (79, 80)
SF: D. Wilkins- 1986 (87, 88)
PF: Barkley- 1993 (91, 89)
C: Chamberlain- 1962 (63, 61)

Cousy-1957 (59, 60)
Unseld-1969 (70, 71)
B. King- 1985 (84, 82)
Hal Greer- 1968 (67, 63)
Richmond-1994 (95, 97)
Mullin- 1992 (91, 89)
Bosh- 2006 (07, 05)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:46 pm
Here they go, fellas...

MJ - 1989, 1990, 1987 (ridiculously hard to pick for this bball God!)
Lebron - 2006, 2005, 2007
Walton - 1977, 1978, 1976
Nash - 2006, 2007, 2005
Dirk - 2003, 2006, 2005
J Kidd - 1999, 2003, 2002
VC - 2001, 2000, 2005
Amare - 2005, 2004, 2007
Cowens - 1973, 1975, 1976 (this was also hard, since he was so consistent)
Dantley - 1982, 1983, 1980
Ray Allen - 2001, 2006, 2003
Joe Fulks - 1952, 1953, 1954 (only 3 seasons eligible under sim - dude has an awful FG%, shows where nostalgia will get you, but I wanted to honor a pioneer...oh well, he can cheer from the bench besides Pop and D'antoni and with MJ and Ray Ray ahead of him, i think I am o.k. at shooting guard)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 am
I have posted our teams on the Golden State Warriors ESPNnba forum and will get back to everyone about the overall ratings the guys over there give the team
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:30 am
migya wrote:I have posted our teams on the Golden State Warriors ESPNnba forum and will get back to everyone about the overall ratings the guys over there give the team


ESPN?. It would have been better posting them in a porn board. People would be more knowledgeable there... :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Alameda
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:36 am
TMC wrote:ESPN?. It would have been better posting them in a porn board. People would be more knowledgeable there... :mrgreen:


Yeah but that would heavily favor JayPat's team as he has Wilt and therefore, well over 20,000 fans of his team.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:15 pm
As I stated a few hours ago, I would bring back some great past threads and with this one, I would like the newer guys on the forum (guys who weren't around a year ago when we conducted this draft, like EMan, aaustria etc) to read through the various teams and say what they think of each one, rank them and who they think is the best
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 am
migya wrote:As I stated a few hours ago, I would bring back some great past threads and with this one, I would like the newer guys on the forum (guys who weren't around a year ago when we conducted this draft, like EMan, aaustria etc) to read through the various teams and say what they think of each one, rank them and who they think is the best


F*ck that. I think, as Thunder proposed, that we should do it again with all of them joining. EMan, aaustria, 8th ave, sfsfsfsfsfsgiants... That's gonna be more interesting to them than just watching a bunch of teams made by other people and decide who got the best.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:05 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:As I stated a few hours ago, I would bring back some great past threads and with this one, I would like the newer guys on the forum (guys who weren't around a year ago when we conducted this draft, like EMan, aaustria etc) to read through the various teams and say what they think of each one, rank them and who they think is the best


F*ck that. I think, as Thunder proposed, that we should do it again with all of them joining. EMan, aaustria, 8th ave, sfsfsfsfsfsgiants... That's gonna be more interesting to them than just watching a bunch of teams made by other people and decide who got the best.



And we can do that. It would be good to get views from others who are now on here about the teams we had last year when we did this
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:38 am
Bump, to show the teams from last year
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:19 pm
Here is the 1st Legends draft we had
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron