Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:52 am
aletha33 wrote:
John Patrick wrote:
aletha33 wrote:HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG...

I'd hate to have him on my team...especially all you who bitch about BD taking too many shots...talk about not making your team better. he's the epitomy of a ball hog.

Guess which team is in the playoffs...

guess which team's in the eastern conference... ?

and not counting last night's win, they were just 13-12 in that garbage conference..so now what?

and oh, btw, we're the 8th seed..

dammit 32, sorry..I wrote what you had already written...didnt notice...

my bad!

as soon as i read JP's entry, the response was so obvious, that rushed right in.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:07 pm
aletha33 wrote:
TMC wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Well, here's the real statement coming from Kobe.

You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time.

Exactly what Pest said. Bitch move by Kobe. I'm sure that, had the Lakers won that game, he'd be praising Arenas and saying how difficult it was to overcome Gilbert's big night and how important that win was. As they lost, he has to lowball Arenas and make it look like it was a lucky game.

well, if a bitch move reveals the truth, then kobe's a bitch...

gilbert DOES take horrible shots...sure it goes in, but having to rely on him taking and making those shots?

they won't go far...

sure, he'll have his great nights...but in the long run, nothing beneficial from a player like arenas

So you're saying the Warriors won't go far by trusting Baron doing most of the dirty work? Because if you take a look at it, he has carried this team to the majority of their wins. I mean he did get the assists, but he also went over 30.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:08 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
aletha33 wrote:
TMC wrote:

You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time.

Exactly what Pest said. Bitch move by Kobe. I'm sure that, had the Lakers won that game, he'd be praising Arenas and saying how difficult it was to overcome Gilbert's big night and how important that win was. As they lost, he has to lowball Arenas and make it look like it was a lucky game.

gilbert DOES take horrible shots...sure it goes in, but having to rely on him taking and making those shots?

they won't go far...

sure, he'll have his great nights...but in the long run, nothing beneficial from a player like arenas

So you're saying the Warriors won't go far by trusting Baron doing most of the dirty work? Because if you take a look at it, he has carried this team to the majority of their wins. I mean he did get the assists, but he also went over 30.

im saying gilbert takes horrible shots...TOO many horrible shots...at the expense of his teammates...he can score..whuupped-dee

where'd and how'd BD come up??? :?

if you read my posts, you'll know im one of the big BD supporters trying to negate all this whining and crying about baron...

so um ya, no need to go on about how baron's carrying the team...tell me something i dont already know.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:07 pm
aletha33 wrote:
TMC wrote:

It's a bitch move by kobe because he's a hypocrite
ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:49 pm
aletha33 wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:
aletha33 wrote:
TMC wrote:

they won't go far...

im saying gilbert takes horrible shots...TOO many horrible shots...at the expense of his teammates...he can score..whuupped-dee

where'd and how'd BD come up??? :?

if you read my posts, you'll know im one of the big BD supporters trying to negate all this whining and crying about baron...

so um ya, no need to go on about how baron's carrying the team...tell me something i dont already know.

So to speak. But when you look at it, Baron does take horrible shots when we don't need 'em. Just sayin', that's all.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:39 pm
Gilbert is all world NBA!!! In the last few games he has beaten both the Lakers and Phoenix single handedly!!!

In terms of scoring Gilbert is way ahead of BD!!! And he is three years younger than BD!!! There is no comparsion Gilbert is in a world of his own!!!
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball