Page 2 of 4

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:46 am
by TMC
If you want to join, you can always send us a list of players rated and we'll make the pick (according to your ratings) for you while you're out.

We did it that way in the last draft for the fantasy league (to not have to wait too much for the picks) and it went pretty well.

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:18 am
by ChicagoTom
Thanks for the invite, but I think I am going to pass at this point. I might get in on the next one next season. Thanks again! The timing is not just very good for me right now.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:36 pm
by TUIR
I'd like in.

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:57 pm
by migya
So when do we start this shiit?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:05 pm
by TUIR
Right after I regale the board with tales of Gus Johnson grabbing quarters off twelve foot rafter beams in Moscow, Idaho in the ealy 60s.

Or else, whenever.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:03 am
by TMC
Pest, we're six teams already. Do you want to wait a few days and see if someone else joins (I don't know if someone will, if they still haven't) of should we start this already?

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:33 am
by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE
TMC wrote:Pest, we're six teams already. Do you want to wait a few days and see if someone else joins (I don't know if someone will, if they still haven't) of should we start this already?

I don't think we're in a huge rush. I think we should wait until one or two more people (IE JP, xbayareawarriorsx, or pawno) joins. If nobody joins by sunday then we can start if you want.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:57 am
by TMC
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I don't think we're in a huge rush. I think we should wait until one or two more people (IE JP, xbayareawarriorsx, or pawno) joins. If nobody joins by sunday then we can start if you want.


Ok. I'd also like to have more teams, but I'm not sure if someone else will join.

Oh, well. Waiting a few days won't be a problem. We can always start by next week.

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:58 am
by coltraning
TMC wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I don't think we're in a huge rush. I think we should wait until one or two more people (IE JP, xbayareawarriorsx, or pawno) joins. If nobody joins by sunday then we can start if you want.


Ok. I'd also like to have more teams, but I'm not sure if someone else will join.

Oh, well. Waiting a few days won't be a problem. We can always start by next week.

yeah - what about socool? He actually was alive to watch these guys play?

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:05 pm
by TMC
coltraning wrote:
TMC wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I don't think we're in a huge rush. I think we should wait until one or two more people (IE JP, xbayareawarriorsx, or pawno) joins. If nobody joins by sunday then we can start if you want.


Ok. I'd also like to have more teams, but I'm not sure if someone else will join.

Oh, well. Waiting a few days won't be a problem. We can always start by next week.

yeah - what about socool? He actually was alive to watch these guys play?


If he wants to join, it'd be great. All for getting more teams in the draft.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 am
by TMC
Pest, I gotta leave for a few days and won't be able to post til next sunday. As it seems like no one else will join, should we start this by next week with the teams we have?

(That will leave a few more days for someone else to join if they want to)

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:22 pm
by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE
sure, I guess so. in that case I think we should probably have two teams apiece instead of one so we start to scratch the surface of all the great superstars (that would theoretically be the top 120 players in history drafted.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:48 pm
by JayPat
I'll join if I can.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:03 pm
by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE
cool

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:11 pm
by TUIR
What is the basis measure? Is this career breadth, one season peak or sustained performance (3-5 years)? Could be interesting.