Page 1 of 3

Boozer

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:01 pm
by J-Rich
I still stand behind my trade for Carlos Boozer!!! The jazz are 3-0 and Boozer is playing out of his mind!!!

He makes Ike look like a puppy!!!

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:37 pm
by migya
Boozer is playing well but he gets injured far too often and his defense is close to non existant still

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:46 pm
by 32
Boozer is trash. Even healthy, he's a rebounder with enough strength to put the ball cheaply back into the bucket when he's within 5 feet.

Ike has a midrange. That makes him more dangerous than Boozer. In the same minutes (with the same touches), he'd average better numbers than Boozer.

Re: Boozer

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:32 pm
by xbay
J-Rich wrote:I still stand behind my trade for Carlos Boozer!!! The jazz are 3-0 and Boozer is playing out of his mind!!!

He makes Ike look like a puppy!!!


Just because the Jazz are off to a 3-0 start doesn't mean you should jump on Boozer's bandwagon just yet. He's been injured every year, so don't count that scenario out.

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:42 pm
by J-Rich
Ike will never to able to put up the same numbers as Boozer. That's the type of offense and buckets the W's need. Someone who can get the cheap baskets near the hoop and he put up 24 and 19 against the Rockets. And how many reb did he have against the W's?

Should've made a trade with the Jazz when he was on the hot seat!!! He young and doesn't play great defense...But who on the W's does play defense???

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:47 am
by TMC
J-Rich wrote:Ike will never to able to put up the same numbers as Boozer. That's the type of offense and buckets the W's need. Someone who can get the cheap baskets near the hoop and he put up 24 and 19 against the Rockets. And how many reb did he have against the W's?

Should've made a trade with the Jazz when he was on the hot seat!!! He young and doesn't play great defense...But who on the W's does play defense???


Let's see if this can be clear from now on. The only way that we trade for Boozer or other PF with that kind of contract is if we trade Murphy, not Ike... We can't pay $25 million for two players that play the same position.

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
by hellkiller
J-Rich wrote:Ike will never to able to put up the same numbers as Boozer. That's the type of offense and buckets the W's need. Someone who can get the cheap baskets near the hoop and he put up 24 and 19 against the Rockets. And how many reb did he have against the W's?

Should've made a trade with the Jazz when he was on the hot seat!!! He young and doesn't play great defense...But who on the W's does play defense???

dude what up with u and Ike man give him some time and i bet u he will me way better then Boozman can ever be

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:54 pm
by Quazza
iverson and boozer-nba's players of the week

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:58 pm
by hellkiller
Quazza wrote:iverson and boozer-nba's players of the week

well he aint mvp

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:04 pm
by 32
Quazza wrote:iverson and boozer-nba's players of the week

Which means a little more than dick and a little less than nothing.

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:39 pm
by migya
Boozer has been great so far. The Jazz frontline is just dominating at the moment

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:42 pm
by hellkiller
but really no one want a who get injured like every ten games. iwouldent
dunnyboy for boozman that i how much i dont want him here

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:09 pm
by migya
I'd take Boozer for dun! Right away

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:17 pm
by hellkiller
migya wrote:I'd take Boozer for dun! Right away

why he cant fit in this team this team to many overpaid guy oh yeah add in another guy guy that is overpaid and get injuyed way to fast

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:36 pm
by migya
hellkiller wrote:
migya wrote:I'd take Boozer for dun! Right away

why he cant fit in this team this team to many overpaid guy oh yeah add in another guy guy that is overpaid and get injuyed way to fast



At least he is performing well. Dun is overpaid and never performs well