Allen "The Shankmobile" Iverson
77%
Kobe "Accused Rapist" Bryant
23%

Total votes : 13

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm
migya wrote:Kobe has arguably the best coach in nba history and that really does make a difference as the last two seasons have shown. Last season being much better for the Laker boys than the season before

damn good point AI had.. Larry Brown one year and was amazing..... and hmmmmm Mo CHeeks vs. Phil Jackson... bleh
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:37 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:
migya wrote:Kobe has arguably the best coach in nba history and that really does make a difference as the last two seasons have shown. Last season being much better for the Laker boys than the season before

damn good point AI had.. Larry Brown one year and was amazing..... and hmmmmm Mo CHeeks vs. Phil Jackson... bleh

With Larry Brown, they go to the finals, without him, they are far more disorganised

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:25 am
tallboy12321 wrote:

Don't forget the mighty Randy Ayers...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:13 am
migya wrote:
tallboy12321 wrote:

With Larry Brown, they go to the finals, without him, they are far more disorganised

So, without a good coach, AI is worthless...?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:18 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:
tallboy12321 wrote:

Not worthless but not great sam goes for Kobe thank you......
~
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:18 pm
I'm going to post last year's stats and rest my case with this thread:

KOBE

35.4 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 4.5 APG, 1.84 SPG, 0.38 BPG,
45.0% from the field, 85.0% from the line, and 34.7% from the arc
In 41 minutes

AI

33.0 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 7.4 APG, 1.94 SPG, 0.14 BPG,
44.7% from the field, 81.4% from the line, and 32.3% from the arc
In 43 minutes

So, in conclusion, Kobe was better in points, rebounds, blocks, and percentages (across the board) last year. Iverson was better in assists (as a point guard, that's expected) and steals (by a hair). The numbers speak for themselves.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:20 pm
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:
tallboy12321 wrote:

No but just shows how important a great coach is, like Phil in the Lakers :wink:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:21 pm
#32 wrote:I'm going to post last year's stats and rest my case with this thread:

KOBE

In 41 minutes

AI

In 43 minutes

So, in conclusion, Kobe was better in points, rebounds, blocks, and percentages (across the board) last year. Iverson was better in assists (as a point guard, that's expected) and steals (by a hair). The numbers speak for themselves.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The only season Kobe has had better NUMBERS than Iverson. Going by that, Iverson has had a far better career!

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:45 am
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:I'm going to post last year's stats and rest my case with this thread:

KOBE

In 41 minutes

AI

In 43 minutes

The only season Kobe has had better NUMBERS than Iverson. Going by that, Iverson has had a far better career!

in stats. you've made your point, yes iverson has done it, in stats. but he has yet to win rings. sure kobe had a superstar dominant center in shaq but still, overall, even though you beat one of your position rivals in stats, in the end, if you dont have a ring, then you really cant say much. but since i cant elaborate anymore, what im sayin jus shows that iverson was better in terms of numbers and kobe was better with the rings.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:52 am
rsxracer wrote:
migya wrote:

KOBE

In 41 minutes

AI

In 43 minutes

in stats. you've made your point, yes iverson has done it, in stats. but he has yet to win rings. sure kobe had a superstar dominant center in shaq but still, overall, even though you beat one of your position rivals in stats, in the end, if you dont have a ring, then you really cant say much. but since i cant elaborate anymore, what im sayin jus shows that iverson was better in terms of numbers and kobe was better with the rings.

Iverson would have won more championships with Shaq.....lol....im tired :mrgreen:
~
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:53 am

KOBE

In 41 minutes

AI

In 43 minutes

What you have proven with this post is that they're almost the same player.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:13 am
TMC wrote:

KOBE

In 41 minutes

AI

In 43 minutes

What you have proven with this post is that they're almost the same player.

:mrgreen: :bday: :bday: :bday: :mrgreen:
~
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:22 am
tallboy12321 wrote:
rsxracer wrote:
migya wrote:

KOBE

In 41 minutes

AI

In 43 minutes

Iverson would have won more championships with Shaq.....lol....im tired :mrgreen:

Exactly :D

Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball