2019 Western Conference Finals

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Sun May 19, 2019 10:27 am
I thought game 2 had to be demoralizing for the Blazers, but that game 3 was a doozy. I think it's made so much worse given that Dame and CJ were both really vocal about KD signing with us, but we're doing this to them without him. What'd they expect? We've owned them in the playoffs for a while now - with or without KD.

All Star
» Sun May 19, 2019 5:08 pm
Dame says he is exhausted..

Site Admin
» Mon May 20, 2019 8:22 am
Stairway Man wrote:Dame says he is exhausted..

I guess he has separated ribs, but that doesn't explain his poor performances in our previous playoff games. Klay does.

All Star
» Thu May 23, 2019 9:27 pm
Barkley was wrong again! He had an excuse this time. He thought the series was best out of 25. Says the Blazers would be have won the next 4 and it would have been FO FO.

Rob Parker seems kinda nuts. He said that the Warriors making the Finals 5 times just shows how weak the NBA is and that the Warriors aren't great. He said he had no doubt in his mind they'd make the Finals. The funny thing is he guarantees they won't win in the Finals no matter who they play.

Site Admin
» Sun May 26, 2019 1:01 pm
Here's the Rob Parker interview I think you're referring to:

I had to Google who he was.

This dude is a joke and clearly is just about making hot takes - not unlike Cowherd. His argument that the Dubs 5 in a row is not impressive is because the last team to do it was the Celtics in the 60s due to their only being 10 teams - what does that even mean? If anything that means the Dubs are even better! He says it's because the league is weak, but offers no evidence to support that besides TV ratings? Doesn't he know we live in a cord cutting era? What a joke.

I also love how Steph haters are quick to point out the 3-1 "choke" job, but never mention that the NBA's first unanimous MVP was also injured, along with our starting center, and best defensive player being suspended due to a BS make-up call after Lebron, Lue, and the Cav's owner personally campaigning to the league office.

Also, Steph doesn't get any credit for the first championship because Kyrie and Love we're hurt, nor the last two because we had KD. Meanwhile, LBJ is great, even though he had to team up with Wade and Bosch to win a couple, then Kyrie and Love, plus all the BS I previously mentioned to beat us in Cleveland.

The mental gymnastics are amazing. I truly don't believe these people are this stupid, they're just contrarians.