Well it's over for KD. Who should we replace him with?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:29 pm
I wonder if even Green is gonna stay. Every single sports media caster has said it's over. They have inside info. But the question is who should we try to get for Durant? Eric Gordon type?

Site Admin
» Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:52 pm
They do not have inside info. Give me one link to an article stating this.

You don't know that, nor do they. And not "every" writer thinks this. Most I've heard think KD probably won't be returning, but not because of this - they thought he wasn't before the Draymond incident, mostly due to money.

Why do you take what writers, and media personalities, as gospel? And how many times have you quoted someone like Skip Bayless as fact, only for it to have been wrong? At least 2 out of the last 3 championships.

People like Skip just want to entertain by being controversial, nobody takes them seriously.

I personally think there's a likelihood KD won't be returning next season, but that was before the season even started. If he does return, it'll be for one more season, and if he doesn't, it'll be because the massive luxury tax bill the team will owe.

Also, can we not do these alarmist and misleading/false thread titles? It's too early in the season.

All Star
» Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:31 am
JREED wrote:They do not have inside info. Give me one link to an article stating this.

You don't know that, nor do they. And not "every" writer thinks this. Most I've heard think KD probably won't be returning, but not because of this - they thought he wasn't before the Draymond incident, mostly due to money.

Why do you take what writers, and media personalities, as gospel? And how many times have you quoted someone like Skip Bayless as fact, only for it to have been wrong? At least 2 out of the last 3 championships.

People like Skip just want to entertain by being controversial, nobody takes them seriously.

I personally think there's a likelihood KD won't be returning next season, but that was before the season even started. If he does return, it'll be for one more season, and if he doesn't, it'll be because the massive luxury tax bill the team will owe.

Also, can we not do these alarmist and misleading/false thread titles? It's too early in the season.

JReed, you don't understand. I don't know if you are paying attention to the news. Everyone says that he's out. Jarret Jack even said that maybe KD and AD are going to LA. Chris Brossard, Shannon Sharpe, Skip Bayless, Steven A, and all of them are in agreement about KD going.

I even talked to people I know. They say KD is gone. 99 percent chance. Warriors can't even afford him anymore. And the incident with Draymond just pushed him over the top. They all say that this incident is unlike anything that's ever happened. And they even suspended Green out of desperation.

It's over JReed, we need to think of a valuable alternative. They also say Green might go too because he feels offended for the suspension and the fact that the Warriors chose KD over him to appease him.

Also, Skip Bayless says if the Warriors wanna have any chance of building their future, they need to trade Draymond immediately, to fix whatever locker room problems they have. He said Warriors can even get better by ridding themselves of Draymond and that Cousins can cover for him defensively.

Site Admin
» Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 pm
Stairway, do you even read my posts? Because you certainly don't reply to them, or answer my questions, ever.

I asked for evidence of someone saying they had inside info stating KD was leaving this year, but all you give me a list of the worst, least knowledgeable, uncredible blowhards in sports "journalism." If I didn't know you, I'd think that list was a parody.