Green suspended

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:12 pm
By Kerr! I read he might be turning KD off from staying.

All Star
» Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 am
Skip says to make things right for KD, Warriors should trade Green instantly.

Site Admin
» Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:38 pm
I admit this isn't a good look, and it's not helping KD want to stay, but I don't think this will be a determining factor. Many former players have said they doubt this will have any impact of the court and little effect on KD's decision. I couldn't care less about about what writers and TV personalities have to say about this.

Why do you care so much about what blowhards like Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd think? You certainly shouldn't consider their opinions over former players.

MJ punched Kerr in the face and they still 3-peated; Pippen says he and MJ hated Rodman; Shack and Kobe disliked each other; this list goes on. Like Iggy said, yeah, these teams broke up, but they were still insanely successful, and everything comes to an end.

For what it's worth I, Draymond did answer questions yesterday and said he and KD talked. I just hope Steph gets back, because I doubt any of this happens if he's there.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:20 pm
Probably won't mean much to KD but certainly wasn't a good look for the team.

I do think there is a big chance KD leaves, hope not ofcourse. Winning 4 straight is something Jordan and Kobe didn't do so maybe that'd motivate KD to stay.

Site Admin
» Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:40 pm
Yeah, I put it at 50/50 KD doesn't come back next season, whether that's his decision or because the team doesn't want that insane luxury tax.

If he does come back next season and we 4-peat, then I think odds are pretty good he sticks around for one more given that it'll likely be a 2 year deal. Also, the team will have shown commitment to paying more in tax penalties than most teams pay altogether.

Five in a row might be too attractive for anyone to pass up, at least I hope. However, let's not forget that we still have a finals contending roster without KD.