Lebron to Lakers

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:30 pm
This is relevant because now the Lakers are our rivals. The west just got better! McGee has joined him.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:00 am
Pretty obvious Lebron was going there but no so Javelle. Can't believe he left the team that accepted him, protected him and he won championships and signed for the same amount of money.

Likely another Center will be signed or at least Pachulia will be resigned. Jones has very little experience and Bell is nor starting Center material, at least not yet.

Interesting that the Lakers overpaid for Caldwell - Pope and got Lance Stephenson, Lebron's old nemesis. They might still get Kawhi and they have to in order to contend.

Site Admin
» Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:00 pm
migya wrote:... Javelle. Can't believe he left the team that accepted him, protected him and he won championships and signed for the same amount of money.
I think it's more likely that we either weren't going to sign him or were weighing other options, and I believe he lives in LA. Javale probably saw an employment opportunity, something that's not guaranteed for him, and he took it. I don't blame him.

migya wrote:Likely another Center will be signed or at least Pachulia will be resigned. Jones has very little experience and Bell is nor starting Center material, at least not yet.
I think Jone is going to be our starter at some point next season, or at least that's the plan.

Bell is a PF/backup C. He'll play some 5, but wont be starting there.

migya wrote:Interesting that the Lakers overpaid for Caldwell - Pope and got Lance Stephenson, Lebron's old nemesis. They might still get Kawhi and they have to in order to contend.
I like Pope.

I LOL'd at that too about Stephenson joining LeBron.