If Lebron loses its on him

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:32 pm
I know I sound ridiculous but I’m tired of year after year all the excuses. I don’t care if Lebron scores 50. So what? Klay scored 60 in 3 quarters. When your team needs you you gotta score in overtime. The game doesn’t end after 48 minutes. I don't need to hear the same thing every year. At some point, winning is where you should be judged. Even if you score 70, 80, or 100 and get a triple double. If you can't win, then something ain't right.

Warriors have no Iggy and are not playing well. Therefore if Lebron wants to win he has to take advantage of every opportunity he gets. Courage is grace under pressure.

If Lebron cares more about his stats then closing the deal, he really should get blamed. Like last year when he gave the ball to Korver up 4. It didn’t work out. This year he gives it to Hill. Didn’t work out.

Lebron has to decide if he wants to protect his shooting percentage or have the guts to do whatever it takes even if faced with adversity.

I know I sound harsh but if you’re gonna put James on a pedestal than he needs to judged accordingly. Scoring 50 and quitting in overtime is not enough. I'm just tired of all the excuses. To me it’s get it done or shut up. Watch Rocky 4.. You can Win as an underdog if you have the heart. You have to want it bad enough and do everything that it takes. Lebron was great for 48 minutes, but didn't do whatever it takes in Overtime. Don't matter to me if you score 90 points a game. If you can't make your teammates better and win, then you need to try something else or go to a new team.

Law of Attraction. You are responsible for your life. You can go for Stats and making Finals/ or you can go for fitting in a good team system/playing defense and winning more Finals. It's up to you Lebron. Your choice. If you can't get it done most years, it's on you. You've had enough time in this league.

All Star
» Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:49 pm
Well he got outscored by Curry tonight. No good because he has a big role on his team and they need at least 40 from him. This is an important game. He has to play exceptional and outer Worldly not just real good.

All Star
» Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:55 pm
Lebron is supposed to be an inspiration. And to me it's not very inspiring for him to lose year after year. For whatever reason, his flaw is helping those around him. He just can't seem to get teammates to stick with him and thrive.

All Star
» Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:31 am
Lebron has made some mistakes this series. I know he's getting a triple double, but at the expense of some very important things. In Game 1, Lebron's body language was poor at the end of regulation. He looked like he didn't want to be out there after JR Smith blew the play. And went 0 for 4 and didn't deliver when it mattered. He had opportunity.

In Game 3, Lebron didn't play defense on KD and let KD go off. He got his nice little triple double, but where was the D? Michael Jordan always played on both sides of the floor and would take on any defensive challenge he could get. Lebron seemed to be more about conserving energy and getting his triple double. That's why Jordan and Lebron are different. Lebron plays for triple doubles, but at the expense of defense.